DoomsDay as near as 2007

by TopHat 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Me thinks Pastor Harry has been doing a little too much crystal meth.

Mind you, really no diferrent than the crap the watchwankers spew.

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Don't tell Pastor Harry but 666 is a mistranslation. It should be 616.

• a.k.a - Israel Gods First Chosen People
    a.k.a - Israel Gods First Chosen People

Yea nice subject ((Re: DoomsDay as near as 2007))). Yea I believe so. Logically and the signs of what Jesus said are being revealed. Matt 24.

Are you guys JW? Cause you sure sound like demons.

[Note from moderator: poster "a.k.a". etc has been deleted]

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Iran's Nuclear Weapons Program must be stopped. There is a 99 percent chance this will happen before JUNE 2008 and even beforeJUNE 12 2007, the 40th Year Anniversary of Israel retaking their Holy City of Jerusalem. (Matt:24:32)

If all of this stuff is prophesied to happen, then why must it "be stopped"?

That's what I don't get about the rapture crowd.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Oh for crying out loud. Will somebody please tell them that according to the Bible they're thumping No One would know when the end is coming?

whatever...

• oddeye
    oddeye

doomsday is any day you spend thinking about the end of the world instead of living

• moshe
    moshe

I'm so glad that 10 years ago, I figured out that this type of message is all a bunch of hooey.

• skyking
    skyking

Let is come I am ready. I feel so sorry that people actually believe this tpye of shit.

• 2dothebest
    2dothebest

NO one knows when the end of anything is going to happen. Jehovah's Witness made that mistake once in trying to predict the date according to certain calculations and later realized how wrong they were. Catholics, Jews, and so on are all guilty of this mistake. Live and let live, but live a moral life.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi 2dothebest, and welcome to the forum. You wrote this

NO one knows when the end of anything is going to happen. Jehovah's Witness made that mistake once in trying to predict the date according to certain calculations and later realized how wrong they were.

Actually, they made that mistake more than once. According to them, the end was going to be in 1914, 1915, 1918, 1925 and 1975 as well as stating in the Jan 1st 1989 watchtower that "the apostle Paul was laying the foundation of a work that would be completed in our 20th century", a quote which was later changed in the bound volume and the cd rom to "....would be completed in our present day"

They have obviously realised they have been wrong on all those occasions - it's 2007 and we are all still here, but they have yet to admit it, always shifting the blame to " a few brothers who read more into prophecy than was actually there". You also wrote

Catholics, Jews, and so on are all guilty of this mistake.

Really? Can you give examples of Catholics and Jews predicting dates, I haven't seen any, certainly not in my lifetime anyway

The jws aren't the only doomsday cult who have made a habit of predicting dates for the end, there have been many, and they all have one thing in common - they were all wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit