Fictional Teaching of Slave Class/RF

by compound complex 23 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear ABR,

I'm BTTTing this for you. Hope it helps a bit!

CoCo

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Thanks for the info CoCo, and greetings to likewise and have a wonderful week.

abr

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

A good question to ask the partakers at the memorial: How much of the "Spiritual Food" did you prepare this year?

By its stress on a "class" it also serves to robe the real authority structure with a shroud of anonymity, giving the appearance of a wide diversity of membership and globality that is 'not of whole cloth,' simply not true.

YC

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

Sorry this is off topic. What does bttt mean?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Welcome to the not-so-bored board, MiMiMiMi.......

Back To The Top. Threads get lost fast, well, mine do! Relocated this one in order to answer a question on a new thread. Saves time and money.........

CoCo

• compound complex
  • compound complex
    compound complex

ISOCF is always worth a reread.

• compound complex
    compound complex

BTTT, in honor of Ray.

Of all that he's written, this has probably been the most eye-opening to me, given my one-time devotion to the cult of the anointed.

CC

• moshe
    moshe

The sinister part of this scheme is that as far as I can determine, no member of the GB has ever publicly said, using the first person tense, I, that they were one of the F&DS class. The WT literature certainly leads a JW to assume they are part of that class. It's like trying to find a personal quote from President Obama where he says he is a natural born citizen. Everyone assumes he is, he is the President, but try and find a quote from him affirming his natural born citizenship status.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thanks for bringing that back CoCo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit