TMS 2007 Documents

by meg99 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Just because they are unfettered with children, wives and jobs

Plus have their rooms cleaned, laundry done, food cooked and washed up, home running expenses paid for. I wouldn't wish Bethel life on anyone, but it is a far remove from the stress and work of real life.

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

You're right JWFacts. And their reason for not wanting us to use these aids is that if we do so we won't remember the points that are made in the assignments. Why should witnesses be concerned about remembering the points in any assigment, as in all probability they will change in a year or two!

• mochaluv
    mochaluv

Thank you Zuko and OnTheWayOut

• Zuko
    Zuko

No problem. The story of how I got that doc is funny. I got it by shear luck. One of my coworkers in a MS that I have known forever, and I let him borrow a thumb drive from me. I got it back and what do you think is on it, but the doc. I forgot I had copied it to my work computer till I saw this thread.

• rassillon
    rassillon

thanks Zuko and OTWO!!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have them. PM your email to me and I will send them to you.

Sorry if someone already has said that. I didn't read the whole thread.

• Mulan
    Mulan

One of my JW friends asked me to save the file to a disk for her so she could have them printed up for her friends, and my mother. She is a little bit computer challenged. So she emailed it to me. It is 197 pages. She took it to Kinkos to be printed up to save her own ink. I believe it cost $8.00 to be made into a booklet with a spiral binding. I have sent this to a few of you and will be glad to keep sending. Just PM your email.

• sspo
    sspo

Thank you Zuko and OnTheWayOut.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit