TMS 2007 Documents

by meg99 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Zuko
    Zuko

I do have it and I can send it to some one who would like to post it. It is a word file.

Pm me a Email address.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Zuko, I have received the 2007 English TMS reference material.

If anyone wants it, I will also forward Zuko's file to your email if you
    PM me. UNLESS anyone can tell me how to post a 162-page WORD file here.

• blondie
    blondie

The school schedule is only 4 pages long in the KM. So I take this is all the material for the assignments as well.

Blondie

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The school schedule is only 4 pages long in the KM. So I take this is all the material for the assignments as well.

Blondie

Yes, Blondie. Here was a previous post of mine. It doesn't include the Bible text, although some people have put that in, also.

Every year, somebody looks up every single reference in the TMS posted schedule from the Oct. OKM and puts the entire section of reference material in a WORD document so that the rest of us can just print the entire thing, put it in a book, and have all the materials for the TMS school in order for the entire year.

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you Zuko and OnTheWayOut.

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

Can anyone post this in a public domain?

bczar

• meg99
    meg99

Thanks Everybody!!!

Meg

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

Thanks a lot for the TMS 2007 in Spanish, what-a-coincidence! You're awesome! justahuman - but super nonetheless

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

Thanks a lot OnTheWayOut and Zuko for the 2007 TMS English version! You guys are awesome! justahuman - but super nonetheless

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

OnTheWayOut and Zuko:

Thank you so much for emailing me the information regarding the 2007 TMS. It is appreciated.

I will never understand why the GB thinks that we have time to do all that is expected of us as elders and publishers and not be able to utilize some help. Just because they are unfettered with children, wives and jobs and have lots of time for the things they want to do, it seems that their world view is limited and they fail to empathize with the rest of us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit