In Your Opinion, What's The Best Vehicle To Drive?

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

My old love affair ... BMW ... lately I've tried differnt cars but I'm definitely returning to this ...

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

A German car, at last. :-)

• minimus
    minimus

My ex has one. It's an expensive car when it comes to repairs. Great German car, though.

• zagor
    zagor
    A German car, at last. :-)

Yes of course, German engineering is the best, everything else are only replicas with varying degrees of success ...

• JH
    JH

Toyota, Honda.

Most Japanese cars are economical and you get good $ when you sell them afterwards. They are very reliable too.

I guess if you don't mind spending more for gasoline, and if you rather a better suspension or a more sporty car, there are so many other good possibilities in other brands.

But I'm the best mileage per gallon category person, and I want to get from A to B in a reliable and economical car.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Hey, Mini's are almost German nowadays! I agree with Else, I love my Mini. So fun. And great for parking. Mine needs a wash soooooo bad. But everytime I think of it, it rains. Maybe tomorrow after work.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

HAHA, Zagor that picture is from Santa Monica, California :-) I recognize the street signs and the big blue bus!

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

I have a Toyota, love it! I will go w/Toyota again when I get a new car next summer.

• frozen one
    frozen one

I've had pickup trucks most of the time. Just a personal preferance I guess.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

A Toyota Corrolla is a dependable well built small car.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit