In Your Opinion, What's The Best Vehicle To Drive?

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I love my Saturn. 4 door ion. Never been in service. Cypress green, automatic, cool stereo system. Gets regular attention at the dealership(awesome dealership, fair prices). This is our second Saturn, our first was turned in way past 100K and it worked great. The only thing I don't like about this one is the payments. The other one was paid off. And gorgeous blue.Sigh. I really love Saturns.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Iloved my honda before the Saturn. Wonderful handling, very comfy for me. AWESOME mileage. Back when gas was 1.33 gallon!:)

• zagor
    zagor
    HAHA, Zagor that picture is from Santa Monica, California :-) I recognize the street signs and the big blue bus!

I didn't say this particular was mine, did I??? I've had BMW 3 years ago but had to sell it at the time.

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

I drive a Ford F250 because I haul stuff. It's big and I love it. Go BioDiesel!

As far as holding its value (an investment), safety and purely fun to drive. We think BMWs rule. We've had 3 since '96; currently own an X5. They are expensive for upkeep but they really do last forever. I haven't seen many Chevys that have 200K miles and run like they did the day they were built, thus the resale.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I think the best all around right now are ($$$ to $) Acura TL, Honda Accord V6, Honda Accord 4 tied with the Civic.

2007 Hondas are awesome vehicles, just so far ahead of the rest of their class that the rest can only sell on price.

I don't own either one just because I'm all "carred-up" right now (got 4).

• merfi
    merfi

For me, just my own personal opinion, my jeep is the best thing in the whole world to drive. It's so versatile (top on, top off, doors on, doors off) and can go pretty much anywhere I want to go. It's my therapy at times.

~merfi

• yesidid
    yesidid

If you want safe. Top of the range Citroen has been selected the safest car on the road.

• Spectre
    Spectre

I like my 528! I might trade it in for a Porsche though.

• sspo
  • Highlander
    Highlander
    HAHA, Zagor that picture is from Santa Monica, California :-) I recognize the street signs and the big blue bus!

I didn't say this particular was mine, did I??? I've had BMW 3 years ago but had to sell it at the time. I recognize the pic too. I even know where that dealership in the background is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit