In Your Opinion, What's The Best Vehicle To Drive?

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

What is rated the best?? What do you like?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I have no facts or statistics other than my own experience. I have a '98 Ford F150 and it's the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. It's also the only vehicle I bought new as well. All my other vehicles were bought used. I'm hard on everything I own, so I'm surprised it's lasted me this long.

W

• blondie
    blondie

1) what can you afford

2) what is safe

3) what meets your needs

4) what do you want

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I do like the Ford Expedition large SUV

• rekless
    rekless

any as long as it is dependable

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Four doors, for field service. Biggest gas hog possible so that you could spend tons of money rodding arround doing not at home rvs. You know the drill...

• minimus
    minimus

I have a Town Car that I bought brand new in 99. Works well but I did a lot of work on it this year. It's a beautiful ride but in winter, it's not the greatest.

• Mystla
    Mystla

My mazda protege has 340,000 miles on it and still averages 35mpg.. I need to give it a tune-up.. and should probably replace the head gasket.. but other than that there's nothing wrong. I bought it in '94 when it was 2 years old and had 20,000 miles on it, so I guess I've gotten my moneys worth.

I love my car

Misty

• garybuss
    garybuss

I think without question a 1987 Chevy pickup is best. I must . . .

• nsrn
    nsrn

I personally love my Dodge Durango. My brother and I both have one--1998 and 2000. Although both have had some mechanical problems, it's the interior comfort and the solid feel that we like. Crummy mileage and insurance is high. Not economical or environmentally responsible, I'm afraid.

Four wheel drive is a must in my book. It makes me feel much more confident in bad weather.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit