Do you remember the first anti-JW site you visited on the internet?...

by Hecklerboy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

This was my first site but I couldn't handle the 'energy' at first. So then I went to the lambsroar for a while until I could take this site.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I participated in various Prodigy discussions/debates. After that I think my first site was DocBob's. I could never get proficient in navigating H20 to get much value out of it.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

> I think my first site was DocBob's The eyes were scary, weren't they?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

The first one I found was DannyHazard and it shocked the pants off me... no no not literally! LOL.

It didn't deter me from continuing to look and I still go check Danny's site when I feel the need for controversary!

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Timothy Campbell's Beyond JW website. I appreciated his calm, matter-of-fact approach. I devoured the contents of his website and took his challenge to "destroy my faith" by reading Crisis of Conscience and Who Wrote the Bible?. Then I was ready to come over here. Things have been getting better ever since!

Dave

• skeeter1
  • lost_light06
    lost_light06

www.jwfacts.com, tons of information that also led me to all the above mentioned sites.

• Undecided
    Undecided

H2O for me.

Ken P.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I went to a former Witness message board on AOL back when AOL was the place to be for internet access. That would have been in the early 90's I think. It was when I was an active Witness, and I actually went there to try and correct all those poor lost souls.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    Timothy Campbell's Beyond JW website

Same here! Loved it! It was very non-threatening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit