WOW I did not know some worship a Tea Pot GOD??

by skyking 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TopHat
    TopHat

I was talking to a "Born Again" today, my sister-in-law. She told me that the Rapture is very close because all the prophesies of the Bible have come true and 2007 should be the Rapture. But said she doesn't know the day and hour. Could that be the TeaPot God you are talking about here? http://raptureletters.com/ Also she tied it in with 1967 and the 6 day war in Isreal and the 40 years Moses spent in the wilderness. .....1967 brings us to 2007 after 40 years. I don't get it!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Wow, this was an entertaining thread. I am debating on the book. I still LIKE believing in God. I just don't like the religion part that makes up rules about how to relate to him or think about him. I don't know if I am ready to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

It sounds like something I need to read. Thanks for the suggestion.

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

ALL HAIL THE CHICKEN LEG

• skyking
    skyking
    ALL HAIL THE CHICKEN LEG

The Almighty

• LadyConstantine
    LadyConstantine

Hey, thanks for mentioning this book, sounds like an interesting read. I usually don't read anything about religion (or belief in god, for that matter), since I've already come to be secure in my own belief system. But this one sounds like a pretty good read. :)

• Legolas
    Legolas
    ALL HAIL THE CHICKEN LEG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit