WOW I did not know some worship a Tea Pot GOD??

by skyking 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• skyking
    skyking

I hope I got you’re attention, I just got my copy Saturday of the New Book by Richard Dawkins called THE GOD DELUSION read about a third of the way through it last night. I love the part found on page 52 about a Tea Pot. This is not an exact quotations but I will paraphrase it. He is talking about religious people they never try to disprove their religion but this has been left up to the non-believers and doubters, here I go.

If I was taught there is a Tea Pot the revolves around the Sun between Earth and Mars no-one could prove me wrong, remember it is not my responsibility to provide proof for this Tea Pot. It is for the people that disbelieve it, it becomes their responsibility to disprove it. Compounding this more is ancient manuscripts say this sacred Tea Pot exists and we owe everything to it. Down through the century’s little children minds have been instilled with stories of how great this Tea Pot is. At least one day a week through out history has been set aside for honoring it. The greatest telescopes on Earth cannot see it. But humans know it exist because of the power it has too change peoples lives that believe.

There is no way a human can disprove it exist or prove it. The mirror assertion it does not exist is heresy and distains the person questioning.

This is one tiny part of Richard Dawkins book a very good read. Highly recommend it for the blind faithful. The rest like myself it truly arms us. Hope you buy it and read it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have a KFC chicken leg that circles my ranch every 20 minutes...OUTLAW

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

You forgot to add:

skyking of the Whistling Tea Pot Class

• rassillon
    rassillon

tea pots don't whistle, kettles do.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The chicken leg sings "Aiky-Breaky-Heart" and taps on the windows at night...OUTLAW

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME
    tea pots don't whistle, kettles do.

www.whistlingteapot.com

The terms seem to be used synonymously on this website. The pot calling the kettle black a whistler.

bczar

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes Sykyking - he is a good read -wait until you get to where he discusses the Holocaust

• skyking
    skyking

I never said it did not happen, What I have said is just about exactly what he is bring out in this book. Facts what are facts when reasoning people do not LISTEN TOO THEM. Just as with the Holocaust, history books says more Jew's died during the war than were alive before the the war started. Never have I said it did not happen but, it is exaggerated. Also other groups of people died not just the Jew's. It effected the whole earth not just the JEW's. You just scream skyking you are stupid because any thinking person knows it happened. You never actually read what I was saying on the thread. But you proved almost precisely what Dawkins is saying in this book.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Blasphemer!!!!

Everyone knows the TRUE gawd is the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage?

touched by his noodly appendage

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

This would be the same Richard Dawkins who participated in Operation Clark County, which effectively handed the last Presidential election to Bush?

http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=5138

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit