What's The Worst Personality Trait Or Negative Quality A Person Can Have???

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

A lack of empathy for others

In my mind it is so easy to hurt others if you don't care for people.

A lack of empathy allows a person to lie, cheat, steal, abuse, disrespect, dishonor, betray, hurt, etc.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Stupid, ... I can't deal with ..... STUPID.

• minimus
    minimus

Poor me's------I can't stand them!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Me personally, it's LIARS. There is no point in a conversation with a known liar. It's all fluff, you may as well not even waste breath talking to them. It's emptiness. Extremely difficult when it's someone you would like to love. A family member, or someone you thought was a good friend.

xjwms, I might put STUPID as a close second. I would only make it aggressively stupid. People who don't have a clue what's up, but plow right on over all in front of them. GDubya comes right to mind............

• minimus
    minimus

Persons that try to regularly decieve others are persons I avoid. When you know someone's just an untruthful person, who wants to be around such a one??

• Terry
    Terry

Worst personality traits.

1.Lying to yourself

2.Unwillingness to be wrong when there is overwhelming proof that you are

3.Indifference

4.Pretending things aren't as they are

5.The tendency to explain something one does not even understand

6. Kneejerk disagreement

7.Excusing a wrong by pointing to a greater wrong

8.Rebuttal instead of listening, considering and asking questions

9.Failing to understand that taking care of oneself is a prime directive and is not selfishness per se

10.Willingness to allow others to convince you that you aren't worthy

11. Following rules without questioning them

12.Blindly seeking authority to decide personal issues

13.Going along just to get along

14.Wrong headed stubborness

• zagor
    zagor

Two things I don't sand in life are

1. lying (I mean not lying to protect someone's life or privacy but mean lying, lying to take advantage of someone)

2. Compulsive anger and meaness in dealing with people. (some people think they are freakin center of the universe and everyone else must revolve around them in perfect harmony, I hate that)

• blondie
    blondie

Lying

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I can't stand people who think they are always right no matter what, so they never have to hear another viewpoint, but then shove their viewpoint down your throat every chance they get. It's a two-way street, this sharing of opinion thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit