What's The Worst Personality Trait Or Negative Quality A Person Can Have???

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I can put up with a lot of things. But I avoid people who are "users". You know the type....always taking, never giving, always looking to take advantage of someone......And I don't like liars all that much either.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    What's The Worst Personality Trait Or Negative Quality A Person Can Have???

Being a devoted follower of a book publishing company that masquerades as the True Religion.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

being mean, I can't stand mean people.

Angry people scare me, but mean people make my skin crawl.

purps

• bubble
    bubble

Jealousy, bitterness, revenge, to name a few. My husband's ex has all three, and a few more besides. Not a very nice person! Oh and she's a liar too.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I dislike liars. I mean the type that know that they are going to cause someone severe harm by lying. I've seen people lie and cost people their jobs, relationships, and friendships. I hate it when a grown man lies about molesting a child. I remember getting my butt whipped because someone lied on me. I'll never forget that lie, and I was so mad at my mother for not believing me.

I've been scarred by liars.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I can't understand why people bear grudges, it seems such a negative, damaging trait to me, particularly for the person bearing the grudge. I'm not too keen on liars either.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

selfishness.

I view that as the very root of most other negative traits.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

Hypocrisy.

FBF

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Attention Whores:

A person who will do anything to be the center of attention.

• NanaR
    NanaR

Dishonesty...

It's more than the act of telling a lie.

An online dictionary resource ( http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dishonesty ) defines it as: "a disposition to lie, cheat, or steal."

I am reminded of the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Intellectual dishonesty is the WORST. Hence, I am here and not out wasting this fine afternoon disseminating false hope and fake history to my neighbors.

NanaR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit