How long can a person hide?

by Amber Rose 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

As a potty trained monkey, I take issue with objections to trained monkeys!

W.Once

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

No way to guarantee ANY outcome, much less to guarantee a happy win-win. The only thing I can say is, when you reach the point where you feel like you can no longer protect everyone else at your own expense...that's when you will decide to take the action is best for you. We all have to learn that, as hard as it is to do so, we have to make those hard decisions for ourselves and let our loved ones learn how to deal with their own world. In other words, nothing says your mother is guaranteed to have a breakdown and, if she does, it is still her challenge and responsibility to gain the strength and maturity to deal with things that are difficult for her. Just like any one of us. You are not responsible for her emotional wellbeing, and certainly not to the point where your own should be compromised so that she may be coddled. Good luck with your situation!

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Think how happy you would make your husband if you stopped kidding yourself.

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

Thanks everyond for your comments. You helped me get some perspective on the issue. I knew what I needed to do all along I guess I just needed a little nudge. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit