MY WITNESS FRIEND DIED

by Mary 32 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

((((Mary))))I too am so sorry for your loss. I doubt weather any one will speak to the son. I have another who was D/F & NO one spoke to her ( It was her Mother who died) Do I know her???? I dont get the paper...

• undercover
    undercover

My condolences on the loss of your old friend.

Sometimes it hurts more when we lose someone in death that we had already lost once before because of our taking a stand and leaving the JWs.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Mary my condolences. My friend Bill, former father-in-law died 2 weeks ago in Mass. after a wicked 2 year illness. His wife is a JW in good standing, but he had faded (assemblies but not much more). She asked the BOE to read a few scriptures at the funeral, but they "COULDN'T." So my former wife's new husband (hair down to his ass and beard) read the passages of scripture at the funeral parlor as dozens of JWs sat there (in support for her, the hell with him). Talk about Bible Students, they couldn't even read from God's word, because Bill wasn't in "good standing."

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Mary,

I'm very sorry you lost a friend. You are remembering the good times. When a DFd friend's JW dad had a memorial at the KH, she was treated very kindly and respectfully. She never found out why she was DFd. I believe it was because she defended her husband against elder harrassment. Both DFd. She is my hero cuz so many other sisters love that "absolute spiritual endangerment" loophole the Society so lovingly provides. My precious friend refused to turn on her husband. I know you will give a good "witness" Mary!

Love,

CoCo

• unhappy
    unhappy

Mary I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your firend, i'm really glad you got to spend some time with her before she passed away though. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I too am sorry for your loss Mary.

Justitia

• juni
    juni

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your friend Mary. It sounds like she was a wonderful, fun-loving lady. You are a good person for going to the funeral despite the uncomfortableness that will be there. Talking with her son and sharing good memories about his mum I'm sure would be comforting for him.

Hugs with love,

Juni

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((Mary)))))

I'm sorry for your loss.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

So sorry to hear of your bad news, my thoughts and prayers are with you.---Dave

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

My condolences on your loss. I know when friends I had in the WT pass I will feel shitty too.

tsof

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit