My first birthday celebration since I was little!

by kitten whiskers 17 Replies latest jw friends

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Just had to share! Today is my birthday. Don't really know how I am supposed feel. I guess I am happy. My dad and both grandmas sent me birthday cards and money. They arrived in the mail yesterday and I could hardly wait to open them today. They're on the mantle now. My uncle, who I am not close to or see, called early this morning to wish me a "happy birthday" . He asked my grandma for my phone number because he's never been able to tell me that before. That was nice. Well, just sharing. It is really odd. Wish I had more memories to fall back on. I am thinking of all the family occasions I have missed. So much more was missed than I care to think about. We plan on celebrating on Thursday. Our little guy has a christmas musical tonight at school. And our daughter's is tomorrow afternoon with church christmas choir practice in the evening. Maybe I'll take the money and go buy a present for myself today. That would be nice. Kitten Whiskers

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

All those family memories you missed is a great excuse to make many many more!

Happy Birthday!

Josie

• gypsytart
    gypsytart

Happy birthday!!!

It took me a while to get used to celebrating them again, but go for it, enjoy, make up for the years without!!

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Thank you! I really appreciate it! Kitten Whiskers

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Happy Birthday!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Happy Birthday Kitten Whiskers! First birthday celebrated, I hope you have a great one!

• mariposa
    mariposa

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to kittenwhiskers

Happy Birthday to you!!!

I've been making up for all the holidays since I've been out and tend to overdo them. but it is so much fun!!!! I hope you have a great day!!

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Happpppy Birthday!!!!!!!

• dobbie
    dobbie

Happy Birthday KW!Better have a huge one this year to make up for all the ones you missed! Try not to think to much on alll the celebrations you missed out on, just concentrate on all the ones you're gonna be able to have and enjoy from now on!(thats what i'm going to do) Your'e the same age as me now if your dob is correct.For you >

• juni
    juni

Happy Birthday KittenWhiskers!!

Enjoy your day and all of your planned special activities with the family!

I'm sure you'll think of something that is "one of your favorite things". hee hee

Hugs,

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit