Sexual Details in Disfellowshipping hearing?

by Medic!? 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SB
    SB

it is disgusting that really, now adays, there are a lot of unmarried elders. So there are "men" who are "counceling" people, about something they know nothing about.

Is this religion real? how can such sick methods of "spiritual encouragement" still exist in this world? i think there should be an expose' on CNN or something about what really goes on in judicial committee's. the world would be shocked, and hopefully no one would ever "reach the point of baptism" again.

i now undersand why people picket outside the assembly's and conventions. people think it's out of ignorance and hatred (well, JW's think that), but those people are the brave ones that care enough about other people to try to help them and warn them.

SB

• Ariel84
    Ariel84

A friend of mine went through that type of grilling when she "confessed" her supposed "transgretions" to the elders. They wanted to know where his hand was, how long was it there, what were they wearing, was it intentional etc. I was schocked when she told me what kind of sick questioning they put her through. It immediatley sent up a red flag in my mind. It amazes me that she still thinks it was all part of the organizations loving arrangement to help people "come back to Jehovah".

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

When I was in my early teens I stole a Playboy magazine. Got caught and had to set up a meeting with the elders.

Before the meeting my dad came in, he used to be an elder and started asking all kinds of questions about masturbation.

"Did you just rub it until it got hard?"
    "Which hand did you use?"
    "Did you do it over your pants?"
    "Did you ejaculate?"

At this point I exasperated said that I didn't feel like answering these questions when my dad looking very distraught said:

"I'm just asking you these questions to prepare you, they'll be asking these questions, they HAVE to"

Waiting to go to that meeting was the worst thing I've ever expected. Once in it was a group of elders that liked me, they asked about me stealing the magazine, told me stealing was wrong and I got private reproof.

Guess they just like to hear about girl bits.

• Taltek
    Taltek

Yeah. I made the mistake and admitted cause I was a Servant.
    They asked what I did. Penthouse Forum type questions. Since I knew the drill, I was vague and acted ashamed(key). They let me off with reproof.
    But since there were like only 3 MS...I was back soon. They needed more whipping boys.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I posted on here before about my Elders meeting regarding a young lady and myself and their questions about what I was thinking about the young lady and her breasts, such sick bastards, sick religion, no point in the meeting, I was not even baptized, they just like the power to control people because in their own lives they are tiny nothing men, who are uneducated and have nothing real to offer society!

• kpappl
    kpappl

this also happened to me, i was asked so many questions and i gave them all of the details. now when i think back on it, i feel so embarrased but also mad. What i am wondering is...do the elders keep their notes in files, can others read the notes? How long do they keep them on record?

• Mystla
    Mystla

kpappl... It's my understanding that the notes on these types of meetings are destroyed when it's all said and done. There is some concern over files being siezed by outside sources due to pedaphile cases... and I'm not sure of all of my facts, but I think elder bodies were instructed to destroy files.

I sure hope so, it's embarrasing to remember, let alone to think of somebody rereading the notes

Misty

• kpappl
    kpappl

misty, thank you for answering my question, it has been atleast 16 yrs now, so hopefully the files have been long gone. i can sleep better now!thanks again. kim

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

That's sick! What business is it of anybody what happened during a sexual encounter? Is this a normal practice among Elders to ask these questions? If it is, why isn't this a BIG headline on anti-JW sites?

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Nah, Parilopomenon.

I think since they knew your dad was an ex-OG (organization gangsta), that he would give you the heads-up. They smartly played it close to the vest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit