Kingdom Hall is still for sale!

by observador 27 Replies latest social current

• jgnat
    jgnat

Maybe it could be converted in to a dance hall. After all, the local "Devil's Lake" dance hall was bought by the Witnesses and converted in to a convention centre. They promptly blocked the view of the lake from the main convention area, and built a chain link fence along the shore front.

• frozen one
    frozen one

The building has a unique look. My first impression was that the designer was inspired by the Bent Pyramid. Maybe the design is a homage to Russell's pyramid beliefs.

Bent Pyramid

KH for sale

I think I may be ODing on Nyquil.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    After all, the local "Devil's Lake" dance hall was bought by the Witnesses and converted in to a convention centre. They promptly blocked the view of the lake from the main convention area, and built a chain link fence along the shore front.

Perhaps they're not happy about attendees being able to see "Devil's Lake" during a supposedly upbuilding meeting.

I think I may be ODing on Nyquil.

You may or may not be on to something - there's certainly something odd about the architecture.

The "Harlot" just called me and said she's not interested; they're building bigger and better buildings and... attracting many people.

I was suggesting that the new church could PO the Dubs by referring to the Watchtower as the Harlot. It'd be nice to see them get a dose of the crap they usually dish out on others.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It sure is revolting looking isn't it? Those pyramid walls look like they're simply sheets of cladding? Weird.

A monument to Chuck Russell's pyramidology.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Those pyramid walls look like they're simply sheets of cladding?

Klasseeeeeee!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Kingdom Hall in Abbotsford B.C.Canada was sold to Christians..It is now a Christian Church called The Rock..I laughed my ass off..The Abbotsford JW`s built another nice Kingdom Hall with the contemporary,maximum prison look.Complete with,no windows,fenced in,with a large gate..The Jehovah`s Witness`s in Abbotsford had to take those precautions..People in that area will beat the Kingdom Hall door down,to get WBT$ publications..

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Ewww, seeing the inside of that place gives me the creeps.

How the hell do they keep that drab look so consistent? EVERY hall has that tell tale "Boooorrrriiing" look to it. I looked at that pic for 10

seconds and my foot fell asleep that fast!!!

• ferret
    ferret

Here in my hometown the dub's sold thier KH to another church and turned around and bought another church and converted it. They bought part of Babylon the Great.

• JH
    JH
    Price:

$ 690,000.00

Gee, it doesn't worth more than $250,000

And if they sell it, the money should go back to the ones who paid for it !!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

It is one butt ugly building. Even if not a KH.

Why are they selling it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit