Kingdom Hall is still for sale!

by observador 27 Replies latest social current

• observador
    observador

Everyone has a thing for something; I am crazy for Kingdom Halls being sold.

Remember that one in Rhode Island? Well, after two long years, it is still for sale! It appears that elders there are not waiting on Jehovah, as they changed real estate agent. Now, there is a small, very discreet sign; if you don't look hard, you almost can't see it.

I'm making a few calls to "Babylon, the Great" leaders to find out if they could be interested, as they seem to be experiencing great expansion these days.

Here for the real estate agent website:
    http://www.castlescondosandcottages.com/

and here for the property's pictures:
    http://www.ecmls.com/all_photos_cust_multi.asp?mls_num=182618

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Ewww, seeing the inside of that place gives me the creeps.

• karnage
    karnage

This is really funny! I have never heard of Kingdom Halls for sale! This is very interesting!!

• hubert
    hubert

The mold infestication is free.

(I'm not kidding about the moldy smell).

Hubert

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Paging rich apostates! Please buy this Kingdom Hall and set it up as "Apostate Headquarters", complete with appropriate signage and decor. The Dubbies that used to use the hall will have a pink fit!

• zev
    zev

this is the one they call the "woonsocket" kh on 146a in north smithfield.

i think i was in their once, and i think a great part of that building is underground.

interestingly, one of the elders there used to be in the lincoln/pawtucket cong years ago, and they were sited by the wtwbs for not waiting on jehoober when they were looking to build the lincoln hall. they built it on a swamp in a very historical area of lincoln and had nothing but trouble for it. it took over 10 years to just get the foundation built between paper work and filling in a swamp. heh heh heh. this same elder is now in that cong that is trying to sell.

tsk tsk.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That would be a real good slap in the face if another church bought it, eh?

And I thought Babylon the Great had fallen once!

• zev
    zev

when they sold the one i went to in fall river, the mormons bought it.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

That would be a real good slap in the face if another church bought it, eh?

It'd be even better if said church had one of those rearrangeable noticeboards outside, advertising their sermon for the week:

Week 1: Why the Watchtower Left Town

Week 2: The Harlot has Left the Building

Week 3: Don't Bother Seeking Jehovah Elsewhere. We've Got Jesus!

• observador
    observador

The "Harlot" just called me and said she's not interested; they're building bigger and better buildings and... attracting many people.

The waters of Babie has never been so abundant!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit