Wussie Henpecked Men will not Inherit the Kingdom

by gumby 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Here's an oldie but goodie I thought you guys would get a kick out of........plus I felt like gettin all the ladies all riled up

Vindication I (book, 1931) pp.156-157

The women make monkeys or dupes of men. The men have become effeminate, soft and easily influenced, and have lost their real manhood and sturdiness in the affairs of state and home. For instance, when men are sitting at a table and a woman approaches, all the men arise and pay her homage and thereby elevate her to a place above men. The men remove their hats upon entering an elevator, if a woman is present; and these things are said to be acts of respect and to show that a man is a gentleman. But it is subtle, and the real meaning is much different from that. It is a scheme of Satan to turn men away from God and from his announced rule of the proper position of man and woman. The Lord has declared that no effeminate man shall inherit the kingdom of heaven. (1 Cor. 6:9) This proves that the scheme or habit of paying homage to women is not of God, but from the great enemy of God. It is a veneer of being a proper thing, and therefore it is more subtle than otherwise.

Gumpecked

• Warlock
    Warlock

SO NOW I KNOW WHY YOU ARE OUT, GUMWIMPY

Warlock

• Krystal
    Krystal

omg!! is that for real?!?!?

how completely twisted!!!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I just don't get this. Just last week when my girlfriend was giving me my weekly instructions and letting me kiss her feet and clean out the toe boogers with my tongue, she specifically said that I was on the right road. I just don't get this.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    all the men arise and pay her homage and thereby elevate her to a place above men. The men remove their hats upon entering an elevator, if a woman is present; and these things are said to be acts of respect and to show that a man is a gentleman.

Domina

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I wonder when the Casper Milquetoast character was created? Perhaps around the same time, perhaps earlier? You know the Borgtower and knee-jerk reactions...

Edit: Wikipedia tells me that he was created in 1924. Looks like I nailed this one!

• gumby
    gumby

You guys gotta remember....this was written by an alcoholic who's wife hated him and he never got any nookie so he figured he'd just demonize the ladies since he was never gonna get lucky. You could bow before and show respect to a king, but don't open the door for your wife or act like a gentleman for gods sake.

Gumby

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

as I worship women, there is no chance of me being in the new system then!

• juni
    juni

Gumbster said:

You guys gotta remember....this was written by an alcoholic who's wife hated him and he never got any nookie so he figured he'd just demonize the ladies since he was never gonna get lucky. You could bow before and show respect to a king, but don't open the door for your wife or act like a gentleman for gods sake.

LMAO lil' bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is something else.

Juni

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

It's not a threat - it's a statement of fact - the effeminate of mind like jws fall into this description

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit