• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

"the real meaning is much different from that. It is a scheme of Satan"

ROTFL!

OH MY GAWD!

• restrangled
    restrangled

AK-Jeff,

Even in this age of "equality", most men I run into are nothing but gentlemen.

I have yet to ever enter a building and not have a man hold the door for me.

The other day I was in a parking lot and was struggling to get huge bag of dog food out of a cart and into the trunk. A nice guy walked up and asked if I needed help. He was not a store employee. He was kind enought to do it for me. It left me with a smile all day.

I still find most men are really kind and still have old fashioned manners. In my opinion this does not make for a "wussie henpecked man" but a real gentleman. I know a lot girls, and not one would be angry about having a door held for them. Infact most have a happy smile with that special treatment.

r.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I wonder if he excused himself when he farted when he and his wife were alone together. Or if he just ripped 'em and then fanned it towards her. Probably the latter.

• gumby
    gumby

Ok, which one of you ladies wants to be the first to kick this buttwipe in the nutsack?

Gumby

• Mary
    Mary

I will!! I will!! Actually, I got a better idea for de Judge:

I wonder how many men tipped their hats to him? LOL!!

• juni
    juni

I don't know Mary. That's one u g l y woman.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I still find most men are really kind and still have old fashioned manners. In my opinion this does not make for a "wussie henpecked man" but a real gentleman. I know a lot girls, and not one would be angry about having a door held for them. Infact most have a happy smile with that special treatment.

r.

Your comments restore a little confidence it the human family for me.

I always treat a lady like a lady - it's just the right thing for me. I have yet to have a lady be offended either - though I have heard that some are when gents act like gents.

Aw' 'shucks ma'am.

Jeff

• Makena1
    Makena1

My dad was at Bethel 1931-1934 and heard da Judge say that on more than one occasion. Dad was definitely "head" of our family, but fortunately treated mom with love and respect. If reincarnation is a reality, hopefully the judge came back as a woman, or at least doing latrine duty on a planet ruled by women somewhere in the universe.

• restrangled
    restrangled

AK Jeff....

Aw' 'shucks ma'am.

Jeff

Stop, you have me cracking up!

Just to add to this I have a son I named Jeff and he was taught to be a gentleman. He is 22 and every girl he opens doors for squeals with delight. He is a very sought after young man. Old fashioned manners do not go out of style.

Best regards Jeff,

r.

• Mary
    Mary
    AK Jeff said: I always treat a lady like a lady - it's just the right thing for me. I have yet to have a lady be offended either - though I have heard that some are when gents act like gents.

I sure don't. I think it's really nice when a guy holds the door open for you. I was going into the hardware store the other day and a woman with her young son was there ahead of me. He couldn't be any more than 7 years old but he got the door open for his mother and me. It was just really cute.

Any woman who doesn't appreciate that is nuts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit