Don't Quite Know What To Make of This

by XJW4EVR 39 Replies latest social family

• blondie
    blondie

I would take whatever legal steps you can quickly. I don't know what your custody order says, but if there is a restriction on leaving the state without court permission, the law could be on your side in this. It sounds like your children were probably in the dark up until the last moment. I would think that she would have to have their school records forwarded and you should have some rights to where that is as the parent (check with lawyer). Have you called the school? Have you called any non-JW relatives that your ex communicates with? If she leaves a forwarding address, you could send a letter to your kids and it will be forwarded. I don't know the details of your situation, but have you said or done anything that she might have interpreted as a reason to flee? I'm not saying you did, but something she might think is scary. I would keep in contact with a good lawyer on child custody on this. Blondie (not a lawyer)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I don't like the sound of this XJW, I hope that everything is ok, keep us posted.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Hm, original post was from the 8th.

Xjw, how are things?

I'm really hoping that you found them and everything is ok.

• exjdub
    exjdub

BTT

• exjdub
    exjdub

BTT

• Swamboozled
  • AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

bttt ... this is taking on a very ominous feel.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    bttt ... this is taking on a very ominous feel.

Yeah, I was thinking that.

I really hope everything is ok, I think it's odd he hasn't let us know what's up.

Let's hope for the best. Til then I wonder if Anyone has a way to get in touch with him?

• moshe
    moshe

After my JW wife divorced me, I got on good terms with her neighbors. I moved out of state and I sometimes called my old neighbors up just to see , if everything looked normal at my house. Had they moved in the middle of the night , I know one of them would have called me about it. I sure hope this story has a good ending.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Oh gosh, I hadn't seen the original thread, but if I would have been a little worried reading it when you first posted it, I'm REALLY worried now! I'm hoping that it was all just a misunderstanding!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit