New baby pics

by Es 29 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Thanks ES for sharing the latest pictures. Kaia is beautiful! The 2 kids look like they have your ears. You have a beautiful family and you're looking good too.

Good luck Liz! We've had a lot of new babies lately.

Hugs to you moms,

juni

• codeblue
    codeblue

How Sweet!!!

Congrats Es

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks for sharing, ES. Her big brother seems to be happy she is around.

Gorgeous family pictures.

Hubert

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Wow, is that really her? She's so big! I'm glad she's doing well, and you. Thanks for the xmas card, we've only got a week before the move! We're busy packing and cleaning and packing. I'm so sorry I couldn't visit during my time off, it's just getting frantic here.

Anyway it's great to see you all there...

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

What nice pictures ES, she's so cute. What a nice family you have.

She's here with me looking at your pictures going "bebe...bebe...bebe"

Hehehe, mine is too. Sierra just turned 2 and she's pointing saying "bebe...beeeebe....hold...hold (grabbing at the screen)..."

They grow up way too fast.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

What a sweet little family!!! Thanks for letting us see these.

hugs,

Annie

• Es
    Es

Mzliz- Many congrats and all the best with your labour, mine was a little tense as I was induced but it was all over in 3.5 hours!!! Keep us posted with news of your new arrival.

juni-hehe yeah they both have my ears, I call them Yoda ears coz they are pointy hehe

codeblue,freedom frog and sunspot- many thanks :)

Sass- oh wow i didnt know you were moving pls keep me posted with the details of your new place, hey whenever you get the chance could i get some copies of the photos you took in hosp, once you get settled in your new place how exciting!!!!

hubert- yeah blake is a great big brother, he is getting better with the attention sharing, he was quite threatened at the start but is getting much better now.

luv ya all

es

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

what a beautiful baby..I remember when you were first pregnant and your boss was calling you at home on your days off...I am so happy your baby is healthy!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

You all are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

lisa

• Es
    Es

Treshappy-thanks hun :) OMG i had forgotten all about that, seems a lifetime ago.

Lisa- thanks babe

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit