• misanthropic
    misanthropic

She's adorable, a real keeper!

• daystar
    daystar

Awwwww!! She's beautiful!!

• mariposa
    mariposa

Oh that's so sweet!! Thanks for posting the pics.

My munchkin is already 17 months, it's been the fastest 17 months of my life. She's here with me looking at your pictures going "bebe...bebe...bebe"

• mouthy
    mouthy

What a beautiful baby.... Thank you for sharing .... your really blessed with that little one...

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

ES, your baby is beautiful, and you look great! Enjoy her!

IC

• Es
    Es

Oh thanks so much crazyblonde,dismembered,legolas,anewme,ladylee,blackswan,mary,misantropic,daystar,mouthy and Ic, im so glad you like the new photos

loruhamah- the beauty of makeup hides the big bags under my eyes lol

dobbie- oh you will have to send me a pic of your son. Her wardrobe is just full of pink stuff heheh my hubbie reckons she will be a goth when she grows up.

mariposa- oh how cute :)

es

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Es she is so beautiful, thanks so much for sharing

Linda

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

aww she's gorgeous. .i think she looks a lot like you , moreso than your son. (but i havent seen any pics of your son as an infant so what do i know? LOL)

i'm glad your all doing well. you look remarkably recovered!

• Es
    Es

thanks fullofdoubtnow, hows things going???

candid- oh thats great that you say that, I cant figure out who she looks like at times, its nice to have other people say who she looks like tho. When she was born I saw more of hubbys side of the family but I am slowly seeing my side. She has my shaped eyes, which Blake does as well but Blake looks more like his dad now more than me.

• mzliz
    mzliz

she is so beautiful!!! I am due in 4 weeks!!! i hope you had a good labor and delivery. good luck,Liz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit