Do You Know What I Hated About Service?

by Legolas 35 Replies latest jw friends

• JapanBoy
    JapanBoy

running into kids i knew in school at the doors.....then getting the 'weirdo' look from them as they hid behind their mom's skirts....going door to door in the rain [this is Vancouver, Canada u know]....having an old bitchy lady swear at me and my 3 year old darling daughter while threatening to call the cops....dogs [i am stamped with grade a1 meat to them]....more rain....missing my work in sales on saturday morning.......endless not at homes......knocking very very lightly to avoid disturbing noraml folk too early....being threatened to be kicked off his doorstep by a big fat f****ing biker who was stoned and hungover.....going back every two weeks to an rv with th po......the rv was a poor old guy who absolutely stunk to high heaven [actually he stunk more like gehennah!] and stand at the door breathing thru my mouth......good the guy 'never' bathed! .....going to the same 'group' meeting for fs every week [my day off on thursday] and listening to the same old fart saying " well it's time we went out and rattled some cages again today brothers and sisters" having my 5 year old daughter step in dog sh*t and then wipe it all over the floor mats of the car group leaders new honda!!! [actually that was a bit funny] except i volunteered to clean his car.....memorizing every street in the territory and who was behind each door [ i was in the same kinki-hall for 20+ years].....anything else.....f*c*k i really think that i hated most all of it all of it. K ps.....working unassigned territory in BC Canada....LOTS of DOGS!!!!!!! and then actually working in a foreign land [japan] with missionaries there that was the weirdest....as no one in an office in japan 'need' to talk to a stupid jw!!!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JapanBoy..Stamped with grade A-1 meat???..LOL!!.....I hated the fact I had no choice..Dub kids go out in the service whether they want to or not..WBT$ child slavery,enforced by idiot parents...OUTLAW

• JapanBoy
    JapanBoy

yeah outlaw it was like those old cartoons where the wolf see's the person it's chasing turn into a real nice rib eye steak...that was me and the pooches in the 'service' You are right though.....there was no choice....thankfully when i was raising my own kids i never forced them to go out if they really didn't want to i wanted them to stay home and sit watching the 'toons some saturdays. there was one thing i forgot....[maybe i zapped it out of my brain] some mornings i wsa forced to go out with this old polish, ukrainian guy I'll call him 'dat der broder johnny' him favorite deal at the door was to NEVERRRRR take no for an answer. he would actually stick his hob nailed boot into the 'householders' door and stand there and tell 'dem how reeeelly wrong dat dey were!!!! reed da bible OR DIE!!!!' [sorry for the ukrainian borat style accent but my whole family is a bunch o' hunky bill type 'ukes' K

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JapanBoy..That is soooo funny!..I know a few who got ass bit..LOL!!..Did you notice how many friggin Ukranians there are around here?..Lots in my family too..The farther up the Fraser Valley the more Ukranians..You can tell a Ukranian,but you can`t tell them much..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

I hated that I had to miss out on watching G.I. Joe, The Transformers, and Voltron.

I also hated running into my friends from school. I was always so embarrassed wearing my tie and holding my little book bag. It was like, "$hit!, now I have some explaining to do the next time i see that kid."

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I absolutely hated the way people would gossip in the car groups.

I got to a point where I would make prior arrangements with One other person and we would come up with some reason why we couldn't go with a group.

OR

Being in a large group in a van and doing nothing but return visits for the entire time and having to deal with a group of people that were fairly annoying.

Seriously, there was some intense gossip going on in some of those groups.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit