It's official ! jw's don't SHUN

by KAYTEE 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Warlock
    Warlock

But they sure use the term freely.......................even in jest.

Warlock

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Liar`s...OUTLAW

• TopHat
    TopHat

Isn't it the Governing Body that has rejected the Christian way of life and aren't they the ones to be shunned?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

If Im not mistaken that was alamb's case.

Havent seen her around in a few months. *wonders how she is*

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    It's like an employer who that says they don't discriminate against fat people in their hiring practices, they just like hiring healthy people.

You know the following was meant to be a joke, but the sad fact is that with the reasoning most JW's use, it would not seem to be wrong....."I'm NOT prejudice!...I just don't want any Arab to sit beside me on this flight."

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

IP-SEC

Yes, this was the video relating to Alamb's court case. It would be interesting to find out how things are going for her. Does anyone know the outcome of the court case?

Is there any documentation showing that the JWs turn a blind eye to lying if it's in the interest of the Society. I know that they "excused" Abraham for lying to the Pharoah regarding his wife, saying it was his sister. A blatant lie in no uncertain terms.

Twinkletoes

• Gerard
    Gerard

Of course there is no such thing as shunning but a "loving lesson" and "loyalty test".

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

"loving lesson"

lol

• exjdub
    exjdub

"We don’t use the word, shunning"

Actually, I think everyone is missing the subtlety here. This is a classic, and priceless, Dub mis-direction and the idiot is technically not lying. He is correct, they don't use the word shunning, they use the word disfellowshipping. Now we all know that they do shun, they just don't call it shunning. In his pea brain I am sure that he feels quite clever and what he said would be missed by most attorneys because few attorneys understand the JW slight of hand moves. It makes me sick, but you have to admire the move on some level. I don't know too many people that can pull it off.

exjdub

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I have this little myspace:

www.myspace.com/shunninghurts

...I get messages from JWs all time telling me they don't shun. And I get twice as many emails from hurting people who are being shunned by JWs.

JWs think they are such good people. But really they are just giant liars. They lie to others and they lie to themselves so they can emotionally abuse their exJW friends and family and not feel guilty about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit