Wendy Burgers

by pobthespazz 26 Replies latest jw friends

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

What ever happened to Wendy burgers? They finished their UK operation about 10 years ago , are they still big in the USA?

I used to love the square burgers that made them famous and the fries were good as well , including a nice salad bar, far better then the Mc**** that we see on every street now.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Do you mean these guys? Still going strong in the USA.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Yes we still have Wendy's over here!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Wendy's is pretty good. I only know of two outlets (though I am sure that there are many more) in Los Angeles. If you ever get to California or Las Vegas, you need to try In-n-Out Burger. This is the best burger ever created. Single owner multiple outlet chain that treats its employees great. My son's best friend works for In-n-Out, and started at $9.50 per hour (current minimum wage in California is $7.50 per hour). It is a burger, fries, drink or shake. Nothing else. They make one thing and make it great.

http://www.in-n-out.com/

XJW

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Good stuff , great pic jayhawk , Nice link XJW now those burgers look good, hope they can come over to the uk, the logo looks similar to a yellow Mc arch dont you think ?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Around here we have another good chain to eat at.

http://www.freddysfrozencustard.com/

Custard is the best ice cream ever!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wendy`s is still strong in the Great White North..There was even a cannibal tribe farther up north that had a Wendy`s Burger..They went out of business,they ran out of Wendys...OUTLAW

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

OUTLAW, Did they eat Ronald McDonald too?

I don't know, but I bet his burgers tasted funny.

• mariposa
    mariposa

Oh yeah - they're still around here in the south! No more salad bars though, they did away with that several years ago. Bummer cause that was my favorite part.

Our new big thing is Zaxby's. Chicken, chicken and more chicken. They're popping up everywhere. WIngs and chicken fingers with like 8 different sauces. Good stuff..damn good stuff!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jayhawk1..There were reports of a clown screaming in the restaraunt..After they ran out of Wendys,the owner changed the name of the burger shop to his own.."It`s now "Ugg the Horrible,Burgers"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit