Wendy Burgers

by pobthespazz 26 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I like the baked potatoes!! One buck and I am full of my favorite carb and it isn't deep fried. Course, its hard to eat and drive. . .

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I actually hate the taste of Wendy's burgers, hubby loves them and so on the rare occasion we eat fast food I opt for Taco Bell and he gets Wendy's. Big treat for us, lol.

I miss In-N-Out.....

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Unfortunately the great British contribution to the Burger world was the Wimpy Bar which must be about 40 years old now although not many left , but the burgers were good cooked on a griddle and fresh onions were used.

A few years ago a Bonanza appeared but did not last too long, now here we have Mcdee's , Burger King (shite),loads of Pizza places , Dominos etc, Kfc , Starbucks, Cafe Nero, Costa, Pret (great sandwiches), Taco Bell (RIP) , M&S for sandwiches same Boots.

When I was in the USA I used to like the "Sizzler" but they never arrived in the UK, shame..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ugg the Horrible`s,burger song:"Toes and fingers don`t upset us/we`ll grind up your granny if you let us/just toss the bones on the floor/wipe your mouth and eat some more"...OUTLAW

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Try a "double-double" animal style at "IN AND OUT BURGER!"

Un beatable!!!

My s-i-l calls those "quads" or "4x4's". I couldn't imagine ever being able to eat one of those myself, it must be a guy thing.

Back in my day, um 1960's In-N-Out used to make a bigger burger, it's shrunk quite a bit over the years and costs about twice as much too! But they are still good and make the best fries so fresh!

Animal syle has a "mustard cooked beef patty; add pickle extra spread and grilled onions."

4x4 is the double-double (double meat/double cheese) times 2.

This is per the "Secret Menu" page off the In-n-Out site. http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp

• Soledad
    Soledad

Wendy's is my only and favourite fast food place.

• POs Son
    POs Son

You havent lived until you have had a Butter Burger at Culvers in the Midwest. Check them out at www.Culvers.com Great fresh burger on a BUTTERED roll!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit