Field Service for Lazy People

by Nosferatu 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Here's a great way to get your hours in every month: make a Myspace Page to spread the Good News!

http://www.myspace.com/truthoftheword

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

His warning to apostates:

Attention: If there is a person on my myspace that is a known JW offender (or an apostate of JW's or any other religion) Please let me know and give evidance of this offence. Immediate action will be taken, at times w/o notification. Thank you for your co-operation.

• gordon d
    gordon d

Damnit... there goes "Mylunch"

I don't know if I've ever seen such an extreme example of someone's "personal" page being so completely full of cut-n-paste crap.... seems to be completely devoid of ANY independent thought..... The force is strong in this one!....... What a pity.....

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I took the JW Quiz...

The JW Quiz

Name: Nosferatu
    date of baptism: N/A
    first cong: That's confidential
    current Cong: That too is confidential
    favorite Scripture: Jeremiah 25:27 (I think that's the one)
    favorite Bible Character: The Fig Tree
    spiritual goal you want to accomplish this service year: Throw out more WTs in the doctor's office
    longterm goal: Get rich
    what service goal have you set for this service year: Help my worldly friends
    were do you like to sit on sunday: At home
    favorite type of service: Get friends drunk on their birthday
    favorite publication: Crisis of Conscience
    in what way are you blessed: I quit going to meetings when I was 18.
    favorite bible story: Anything from The Song of Solomon
    favorite speaker: The set hooked up to my stereo is pretty awesome
    person who has encouraged you the most: Myself. My wife second
    bible charecter who you admire: Babylon The Great
    have you ever served were the need is greater: I helped virgins get laid
    favorite video from the wbts: Any slide show that they used to show on Sunday instead of the boring public talk.
    bible charecter you would most like to meet: Cain
    what are you most looking forward to come from jehovahs new kingdom: No more JWs
    who do you like to work with in service: My buddy Noah. We would probably throw magazines in the mailbox for fun.
    favorite convention lunch: The roast beef sandwiches with that yummy barbeque sauce.
    favorite convention venue : None
    best convention memory: Going home at the end of Sunday
    what did you enjoy most from this years dis con: Didn't go
    favorite song: Fucking an Animal - Gwar
    have you ever been to bethel ny: Hell no.

• Woofer
    Woofer

This guy says he studies other religions . . then why is he still a dub?? You'd think if he was actually studying other religions that he would see what wacko's the JW's are.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If not for the grace of God that page could belong to one of us.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute
    If there is a person on my myspace that is a known JW offender (or an apostate of JW's or any other religion) Please let me know and give evidance of this offence. Immediate action will be taken, at times w/o notification. Thank you for your co-operation.

aren't all JW's apostate of another relgion, aka the religion they used to belong to?

also, LOL to nosferatu's post. i would always get one roast beef and one sub (they switched the sub sauce from mayo to vinegrette at some point, which was fine by me)

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    Attention: If there is a person on my myspace that is a known JW offender (or an apostate of JW's or any other religion) Please let me know and give evidance of this offence. Immediate action will be taken, at times w/o notification. Thank you for your co-operation.

What is he going to do? What action willl be taken?... I'm so scared!!!!

Ya'll should take the quiz on there about what your idea religion is. It said mine was a JW?!!... MINE??!! I think its rigged.

• Backed away
    Backed away

Hey Gordon, I hate it to when people cut and paste

Damnit... there goes "Mylunch"

I don't know if I've ever seen such an extreme example of someone's "personal" page being so completely full of cut-n-paste crap.... seems to be completely devoid of ANY independent thought..... The force is strong in this one!....... What a pity.....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I wonder how many hours he counts for this crap?

What a waste of myspace, or any other space.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit