My Haunted Office

by Warlock 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• Warlock
    Warlock

The following account is 100% true and all of the paranormal activity was experienced firsthand by me.

I work in a converted garage. There is a side door, with a window, and a back door with a window that leads to a swimming pool. Both doors have cloth canopies to keep out some of the sunlight. The back door is on a roller, so it is big, but not as big as a regular garage door. The regular garage door has been replaced by a wall. There is a small bathroom behind my work area.

One morning, about 8:15, all of a sudden, I started to see a light, a dancing light, on the side door. It was like someone had a flashlight and was making the beam dance on the door. As I watched it, it started moving underneath a solid wooden table, which is behind me. Then, it started moving to the wall behind me, just dancing up and down, sometimes moving to the ceiling, which is solid wood. As I got up, it moved to the corner and when I walked over to that corner, all of a sudden it moved to my corner, just dancing away on the wall and ceiling. I got the impression it was mocking me, laughing at me. As I moved back to my corner, it moved to the large back door and danced around there for a couple of minutes and then just danced thru that door and disappeared outside. The way this office is set up, it would be IMPOSSIBLE for that light to come from the outside. This happened on 2 or 3 other occasions, and never happened again. When I told the owner what had happened, he told me it had happened to him also a couple of times when I had called in sick.

Now ladies, you know how men are. They never put the seat down, right? One day, I started to notice that after going to the bathroom, and leaving the seat up, I would go back in and the seat was now down. At that time, I was the only one working here, as the lady who worked with me had quit. I used to leave the seat up on purpose, because I thought "I must be seeing things". Sure enough, the seat would always be down, and this happened for about 2 weeks and then it stopped.

The owners wife was an ex-mormon (she died just over a year ago), and she would sometimes come back here from the main house and we would talk about the Bible. On 4 occasions when she was back here, the back door of her house would fly open with a loud bang, as if to call her back to the house. No wind, no one else around. We would laugh and I would tell her they were calling her back to the house.

There was a time period of about a month, when the bathroom was so cold, you had to put your coat on when you went in. Others also noticed this and commented on it. It was during this timeframe that I heard a growl, like an animals growl, coming from there while I was on the phone. This happened about 3 times.

Some other things that have happened: The smell of perfume, cigarette smoke. Main computer in the house turning off by itself. One particular computer monitor turning off by itself. Heater turning on by itself. Current of cold air about ankle high in one part of the office. People being called by a whispering voice. Battery operated clock wouldn't keep time when hung on one wall.

There are a few other things, but you all get the idea. I have been wanting to share this with you since I got here, but I knew it was going to be long, and I shortened it as much as I could.

To the skeptics I say too bad you weren't here, because I think you would have been the first to run out of the office.

In case you want to know, there hasn't been any activity for a while now, and I hope it stays that way.

Warlock

• loosie
    loosie

Interesting story. Those are some strange experiences for sure. I have some unexplained ones as well. But I am not brave enough to post them here.

I have a question..... for you though why do men always put the seat up?

• hambeak
    hambeak

I personally believe in spooks, demons, spirits whatever. Man that would scare the jumpin bejeezus out of me, and I probably would have had dirty laundrey, I am refering to the animal growl. Take care and see the movie postergeist and the exorcist if you haven't already that will help you sleep LOL. Take care my friend.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I have a question..... for you though why do men always put the seat up?

Loosie,

So it's always clean for you ladies.

Hammy,

I saw the Exorcist when it came out.............twice. I don't really like those kind of movies.

Warlock

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

The light--the sun can shine through and move when trees are swaying in the light wind.

Toilet seats fall.

Computers turn off.

Wind can sound like whispers.

To the skeptics I say too bad you weren't here, because I think you would have been the first to run out of the office.

LOL!

• hambeak
    hambeak

Warlock that was meant as a Joke But I like em

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

It sounds like you have a new friend(s)!! Can you find out anything about the history of the house and property?? Go as far back as you possibly could.

i might have a couple suggestions. But see if you can find anything out!!

shell

MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Warlock,

You're a Warlock from Brazil. Probably just some friends trying to get in touch with you.

No worries. Have a drink with them.

Dismembered

• Warlock
    Warlock

The light--the sun can shine through and move when trees are swaying in the light wind.

Toilet seats fall.

Computers turn off.

Wind can sound like whispers.

1. No trees in the vicinity of this office.

2. Never fell before this time period and never has since.

3. Yes they can, but can they open additional windows all by themselves, which was one of the things I left out.

4. Can the wind call people by their names?

Warlock

• hambeak
    hambeak

How about you folks from across the pond I have seen documentaries of lots of haunted castles.

Warlock you should have brought this up in October.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit