Sitting Here Crying

by Undecided 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

To Ken and all his family, Please accept my prayers and healing thoughts. When you have had a chance to process this a bit and know more information please share it here with us so we can walk along with you on your journey. Hugs, cabs

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Ken, I'm so sorry to hear that but always hope for the best.....I was diagnosed over 4 years ago and am cancer free today, so keep your chin up.

All the best,

Mary'

• wvpeach
    wvpeach

It been said, here by a caring soul that you should research , research research.

I agree start at http://www.doctoryourself.com

a great site with a search engine. I know two people that swear thier cancer fighting diet saved thier life.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your grand son.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I'm very sorry! Hopefully, they will find a treatment that will work.

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

my sister had only 6 months to live and that was 30 years ago. I hope that you can have the same luck with your family. Anytime i get a chance to donate to st. jude research hospital i donate. Although, my sister shuns me now:( Im very sorry for what your having to go through.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

{{{{{ Ken and family }}}}}

I am so sorry! I will keep your grandson and family in my prayers.

Marjorie

• Kaput
    Kaput

Sorry about the news, Ken. As others have said, there are a lot of treatments/therapies out there. I hope things will work out.

• Robdar
    Robdar

This is awful news Ken. I am so sorry and I feel for you and your family.

I pray that things work out well for your grandson.

Robyn

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Ken you have my sincerest prays for you and I hope that just maybe someway there may be answer. In this day and age medicine changes constantly. Research is an excellent resource.

all my love

Orangefatcat

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

As a grandfather myself, my heart bleeds for you. be strong and know you are among friends. peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit