Sitting Here Crying

by Undecided 79 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ken..He`s sick,not dead..Your a good grandDad..I would feel bad too if that were my grandchild..Chin up my friend..Perhaps there is something that can be done because it was caught early..In the mean time you can make every moment count..My Best to both of you and everyone in the family...OUTLAW

• mzliz
    mzliz

Ken, I'm so sorry you and yours have to deal with this. Sending love and light your way, Liz

• loosie
    loosie

(((((((((hugs))))))))))

• Sassy
    Sassy

So sorry to hear this news.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Just got great news from the hospital where he had further test today. They said the type of cancer he has was usually curable. I sure hope it's true.

Ken P.

• delilah
    delilah

Ken, I'm very sorry to hear about your grandson. I sure hope they can cure his type of cancer. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

~Delilah

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

That's the better news I was looking for. Great news, now... comes the work. Be positive Ken and you will give the greatest gift to your Grandson and his family. Will certainly be looking for updates. Thanks for letting us know the current status.

W.Once

• bebu
    bebu

I'm so thankful to hear that there is hope for him to be cured! What a great relief that must be to you!!!!

bebu

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Dear Ken,

I am so incredibly saddened to hear that this is happening in your life. I can't imagine what you are feeling.

There is always hope though. There are many new treatments and therapies that are breaking out at a rapid pace. I just will pray for him to survive this, and be a cancer SURVIVOR for years and years to come :) Hang in there! And send him all the well wishes!

love,

smellsgood

• zagor
    zagor

Ken I'm so sorry to hear that. That is one of the toughest test any family has to face. But hang in there, don't lose hope.

My thoughts are with you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit