• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

My heart goes out to you,

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

((((((((ken & family))))))))

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

We recently had a "scare" of cancer with my grandson. I cannot imagine if the tests had come back positive.

I'm sorry, I hope that he and all of you can overcome this. It is amazing what kind of help is out there. We have a Childrens Hospitol here where I live that has patients from all over the US. It is first rate, recently had a documentary done on it. I hope that you have a place like this where you live.

If there is anyway any of us can help, please post. there is a wealth of resources right here that would be willing to help out in whatever way they can.

purps

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I am truly sorry Ken and it also brings tears to my eyes.

I haven't lost any children or grand children but I just lost my wife to that god damn cancer.

I think there are more medical options that the doctors can use for children than for older folks.

You can rant rage and cry all you want here. You and your grand child will be in our minds and hearts.

Best wishes to you and yours, be sure to give and get support to the family, you will need it.

I wish there was something more I could do. If you think of something let me know.

Outoftheorg

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hoping for a succesful treatment and recovery. So sorry to hear the news...

• parakeet
    parakeet

I'm so sorry to hear such bad news, undecided. How is the rest of your family holding up? Please keep us up to date on you and your family's welfare, if you can.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

sorry for the bad news.

My thoughts are with you and yours.

steve

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Wishing and praying for a healing for him Ken.

Randy

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

((((((((((( agape ))))))))))))))))

• Undecided
    Undecided

Just got back from my grandson's home and they seem to be handling it better than I could, or at least it seems that way. He went out with some of his friends for a while. My sister in law was telling me about someone she new that had cancer when a kid and is now 36 and doing fine. I'll try and be positive and maybe it will be OK. Thanks for all your good thoughts. I'll keep you posted.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit