It's not even December, and it's snowing in Seattle

by Mulan 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

We seldom get snow in this part of the country until January or February.

But, it is snowing today and the forecasters say we will have it like this for a few days too. Also odd for here. Usually it will snow and the next day, it rains and it's all gone again.

So pretty!!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

AAwwww, lucky you!! I can't wait till it snows here!! I was in Texas way too long. We never get snow there. Send it Missouri way!!! Snowmen, snowball fights, snow angels......I can't wait!!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Morning, Mulan! Didn't it snow early there last year too? I seem to remember a thread about snow and Seattle. At any rate, we didn't get any in Portland. I'm dreading that here because it often comes down in the form of freezing rain. Ugh. Well glad you got your snow on the weekend and I hope its gone by tomorrow.

Sherry

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Morning, Mulan! Didn't it snow early there last year too?

Yes, but I don't think it was November. I remember a lot of snow for Thanksgiving week back in 1978 because we went to Hawaii and there was about a foot of snow on the deck for the champagne for our Bon Voyage party...............after book study.

I found the thread. It was December 1. Maybe a new trend is starting. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/102847/1.ashx

Just 6 days off from last year.

• new light
    new light

We're here in the southern Puget Sound area and woke up to a dusting on the ground. We're new here, so all I know is that this is well below the average temperature for this time.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mulan..It`s been snowing in the mountains for a month,the huskeys sleep and play in it..I could never keep the driveway clear without the snowblower..I love my snow blower!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

In Germany, it is unusual warm - 22 degrees centigrade. Normally, it would be around freezing point. Certainly, a sign of the end times - as Jesus told. ;-)

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

Must be the global warming.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

We're expecting snow and freezing temps in the 20's tomorrow through Wednesday in Portland, Oregon.

• XU
    XU

it snowed in Olympia last night. The rain is eating it up as usual, but it was pretty cool to wake up to that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit