A new flyer from the Pooper Poster...

by Justice-One 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

Hmmm… is the “light getting brighter” or is it flickering?

Lets look at one example…

Sodomites getting resurrected: (maybe depending on the time you lived)

"The men of Sodom will be resurrected." (Watchtower 7/1879, p. 8).
    "The men of Sodom will not be resurrected." (WT, 6/1/1952, 338).
    "The men of Sodom will be resurrected." (WT, 8/1/1965, p. 479).
    "The men of Sodom will not be resurrected." (WT, 6/1/1988, p.,31).
    The men of Sodom. will be resurrected." (You Can Live 'Forever on Paradise-On Earth early editions,p.179).
    "Men of Sodom will not be resurrected." (You Can Live 'Forever on Paradise-On Earth- later editions, p. 179).
    "The men of Sodom will be resurrected." (Insight On The Scriptures, Vol. p. 985).
    "The men of Sodom will -not, be resurrected." (Revelation Its Grand Climax At Hand, p. 273).

Now I can understand someone changing their view to be more accurate to correct themselves, but this example is absurd. Is the light getting brighter or do we have an example of it being turned on and off. (it's flickering). And this is just ONE example.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Maybe they need a better light bulb!!!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Can't seem to make their mind up on this one, can they. So much for jehovah being the author of wts publications.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I guess you just can't keep a good sodomite down.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I guess you just can't keep a good sodomite down.

LOL

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The Water Tower Societys problem is that they put their view's and positions in writing, which is the best kind of communication because it is solid. Apparently their are many chefs preparing the deadly concoction they bake, or one senile daffy one. They say God is not a God of confusion. So you can cross this religion off your list in your search for God. If you want to find God, I can tell you where you will find him. Go to your local county jail. God lives there, 75% of the residents/ inmates have found him.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    "The men of Sodom will be resurrected." (Insight On The Scriptures, Vol. p. 985).
    "The men of Sodom will -not, be resurrected." (Revelation Its Grand Climax At Hand, p. 273).

What I find interesting is the Insight books (will be) were published in 1988

The Revelation book (will-not be) was published in 1988

I wonder if the REV book now being studied AGAIN has corrected to Insight book or not.

• kid-A
    kid-A

I hear they will be releasing a new album as soon as they are resurrected!

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

Hey Kid....you finally made me laugh. Thanks. BTW, I almost spewed coffee all over my monitor.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Are these direct quotes or paraphrased? The reason I want to know is I'd like to add it to this page: www.jwinfo.8m.com/contradictions.htm

classic example of why the wts cannot possibly have "the truth"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit