Bush's war on terrorism a failure?

by frankiespeakin 61 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

I haven't been on a plane in tweenty years,never been in a skyscraper. but I check my mail almost daily and pump nearly every day the last acts scared me more than 9/11. I think you don't understand how terrorism works hun. The point isn't to kill it's to scare. Hence those to where majors acts in there effectiveness not death toll. oh but the if say you don't like bush I agree there is no way to fight terrorism like some said before it is like fighting boose, drug, sex or anything else illegal. Iraq is just stupid it never had terrorist till we moved in ( you figure out who the terrorist are us or alqueada ) and afganistan had terrorist but bush decided Iraq had saddam. So in short term impeach buch cheany and recall every member of congress the supported Iraq.then adopt the swiss-israeli model for our army the this will never happen again.

• heathen
    heathen

I think the facts are showing that GW pretty much black mailed congress and the american people that wanted to go after Bin Laden in afghanistan. He went on for like a year or so about how evil saddam was and wouldn't do anything about Bin Laden until congress just gave in . I remember all the drama about how saddam tried to kill GW sr. blah blah just to show that he was in league with the terrorists . He probly even got a christmas bonus from daddy for doing what he did . The facts are he lied about WOMD and about the support the Iraq people had for foreign intervention then he has people stepping down and taking blame for things . A complete load hog wash . It was about the oil and that's about it .They even created an energy crisis to try and get support for their murderous take over of Iraq.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit