Adulterers are Worse than Pedophiles

by gumby 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• juni
    juni

You are so right Gumbmaster.

2 witness rule for pedophiles and one stake out for adulterers.

If my car is parked in front of a bar all night, does it mean I got drunk off my arse?

Good point. I knew of an elder (very nice I may add) who frequented the bars a lot. Was seen by quite a few going and coming in the bar. But he remained an elder. He drank a lot - away from home and at home.

Again, IT DEPENDS WHO YOU ARE. Children are innocent - these bastards need to be pulled in by their balls to the police department. Get registered like all of the rest of these sickos. And sent to prison. It's a fact that once a pedophile always a pedophile.

And they have the gall to point the finger at other religions w/this issue in their latest Kingdom News tract. I'm really angry right now.

Juni

• mouthy
    mouthy

sigh!!!>Women are sluts and men are studs and don't you forget it......scullymeister!

Your still at it eh Gumby!!!

• juni
    juni

Reverend Amos said:

Jehovah HATES adulterers. On the other hand, Biblical Times marriages were often arranged between very young children. It was also perfectly acceptable for older men to marry very young girls.

Now that's just my point w/the Topic I posted about Jehovah and Jesus being so different.

Jesus drew the children to him using them in his illustration of humility. Children were being murdered right and left when Jehovah was dealing w/wicked humanity.

Seems to me that women and children are in a class of disposables and viewed lesser.

You made a good point here Amos.

Juni

• gumby
    gumby

Ok Granny, I'm sorry.....but Scully made some good points where the bible treats women unfairly in the O.T. and treats then as propery rather thans mans equal and helpmate as Jehovah intended from the beggining. They are used as concubines just so the men can have their linage spread and have a large tribe......and that wasn't right. I also don't remember men ever being stoned for being male prostitutes in the law. Yes, god destroyed Sodom for homosexuality, but not for cheating on their mates in other places.

At the meeting last night there was a part on womens submission in the congregation.....and so I looked at all the womens faces and they were glued to the speaker as if they were disgusted at the information.

Did you ever get mad Mouthy at the submission that is/was required of you to men?

*Gives granny a lovable hug and apologizes fer bein a smartarse*

• rebel8
    rebel8

Apostacy is worse than pedophilia too, in their farked up minds.

• gumby
    gumby
    On the other hand, Biblical Times marriages were often arranged between very young children. It was also perfectly acceptable for older men to marry very young girls.

Damn,, it's too bad those Israelite kids didn't have the "YOUTH BOOK back then to remind them that girls shouldn't think of marriage till they are 19 and boys should wait till there 21......after the bloom of youth.

I guess jehovah wanted them to learn these truths 'progressively' as it would have been too much for them to bear at that time.

Gumgrannylover

• mavie
    mavie

Gumby wrote: If a sister at the Kingdom Hall suspect her hubby is playing naughty with another woman and she finds her hubbys car has been parked at anothers womans house ALL NIGHT, then she can write a letter stating she is sure that adultry has taken pace and divorce him, and he is then disfellowshipped, and she still remains in good standing..............but, Gumby, I'm not so sure this is true. In my case, even though it was obvious adultry took place, a signed confession letter witnessed by 2 elders was still necessary.

• gumby
    gumby

Mavie,

but, Gumby, I'm not so sure this is true. In my case, even though it was obvious adultry took place, a signed confession letter witnessed by 2 elders was still necessary

...and did those two elder witness your husband having sex with another woman?

Gumby

• lydia69
    lydia69

I just happen to be searching for indian information and came across this site, decided to take a look and was a little concerned with this subject. I myself am not a Jehovah Witness, but I can let you know that regardless of my faith whether it be a JW or any other, if my son or daughter were being molested I wouldn't wait for a ruling from the Kingdom. It would be a hard decision-take care of the situation myself (vigilante-I do believe it's called) or take it to law enforcement. Probably the perp would wish for law enforcement!!!! That is the problem with religion-a religious body that can have such control over a person that a parent in a situation like this would let it go and let the church decide.

• juni
    juni

Welcome Lydia!

You said:

That is the problem with religion-a religious body that can have such control over a person that a parent in a situation like this would let it go and let the church decide.

You are so right Lydia. This is a forum of ex- Jehovah's Witnesses. In that religion, reporting child abuse to secular authorities is NOT ENCOURAGED. It is kept within the congregation. Only if there are 2 witnesses to the abuse do the elders (the heads of the congregations) get involved.

There is much information about this very subject at http://www.silentlambs.org/

Nice to have you with us.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit