Adulterers are Worse than Pedophiles

by gumby 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sadly it's true.

Since so many cases are "one word against another", on the unwritten scale of things a testimony is deemed more reliable or of more value on the following scale:

1. Ranking JW male (e.g. C.O., Elder, etc.)
    2. Pioneer and/or MS male
    3. Baptised male adult
    4. Pioneer female
    5. Baptised male child
    6. Baptised female adult
    7. Baptised female child
    8. Baptised female adult with short skirt
    9. Non-baptised, raised as a JW
    10. Unbaptised study
    11. "Worldly" person
    12. "Worldly" person with short skirt
    13. Religious leader
    14. Religious leader with short skirt
    15. Smurf

Some crimes are deemed less likely, and so the weight of evidence to prove them is greater (inversely proportional). Paedophilia, Murder, Homosexuality (unless the voice has a distinct nasal quality, and gestures are deemed effeminate, in which case, who needs a Judicial Committee, just fry the poor sod!), Adultery, Fornication, Theft.

Hence if a guy stays overnight with a young boy the car outside will likely be insufficient, since there's the double whammy of homosexual paedophilia involved. Correspondingly the evidence will be expected to be very great indeed, from what they deem as two or more very reliable witnesses, preferably Elders

• Clam
    Clam

Gumby good thread. You're spot on. Lydia welcome to the forum

I just happen to be searching for indian information and came across this site

That's a weird search injun you're using.

• juni
    juni

And the granddaddy of all "crimes" is asking a question about the organization and its teachings w/a tone of doubt.

Juni

• gumby
    gumby

Actually, if two brothers "stake out" a brother who has spent the night at anothers womans home......then the ONLY thing they are witnesses to is that his car was parked there all night. If he comes out of the house, they STILL have NOT witnessed adultry as having taken place, yet they proceed as if it has automatically happened and will allow the innocent one a scriptural divorce.......even if the accused one pleads innocent.

Gumby

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

More precisely they can stop waiting at 2am and conclude adultery has occured.

Man, alive - I don't know how many parties I've rolled home from much later than that!

• juni
    juni

You are so right Gumbro. My daughter and I were just talking about this and that is what she had said. Just because the car is parked outside overnight doesn't mean nothing.

The person could've parked it there and took a bus home. That is just one scenario.

There is no proof.

Juni

• gumby
    gumby

Them dang 'ol Elders can be so stubborn headed.

One night as I was tired driving through Nevada, I stopped at a nice lookin place place called Cottentail Pass and spent the night....little did I know these ladies were all there. I coulda left but they all seemed so nice to me. I even took a pic of them sweet gals and showed the elders and they acted pissed and kicked me out of the witnesses........sick bastards!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes, god destroyed Sodom for homosexuality,

Do you know that is not my belief..... I think it was destroyed for great disobedience ..I know many like to say it was because of homosexuality,.Just because of the men asking to use the angels....

I have just had a call about Nov isssue of the AWake about masturbation.... & the WT about how to handle sex crimes...I think the Wathtower are sex addicts. SICK!SICK! Sick

((((HUGS)))) Gumby!! my naughty grandson

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I coulda left but they all seemed so nice to me. I even took a pic of them sweet gals and showed the elders and they acted pissed and kicked me out of the witnesses........sick bastards!

Oh Gumballs...That is so unfair... You can tell by the way all them ladies are smiling,some even kinda laughing at you that absolutely nothing happened.

I am sure if you asked them ladies they would stick up for you as I am sure you would stick up for them if the positions were reversed..

• juni
    juni

Me thinks some of those fine "ladies" might not be of the female gender.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit