Our Witness daughter is not allowed to talk to us.

by Dogpatch 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Woofer
    Woofer

I would be devistated if my daughter never spoke to me again, I cannot imagine what this famiy is going through.

On the other side, there is NOTHING my daughter or son could do to make me stop associating with them. What a sick religion.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

It's all about that control. When you can control every detail of every member's life, then they will always come back to eat out of your hand.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Very heartbreaking. That's why I've been teaching my 3 kids how bad that evil religion is and what they believe, so that my kids will be smart enough to avoid being trapped by a cult.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Here's to us.

• Johnny
    Johnny

Dear Family,

Essentially you are being held hostage by this action. If it's any comfort, you are not alone, this scenario has happened many times over (my family included) and continues on.

The Achillies heal of the organization is that it is ALL voluntary enforcement; one volunteers to shun another. I look forward to the day when enough individuals say "ENOUGH!" When you see your daughter (or any "Witnesess" for that matter.), BREAK THE SILENCE! Show them that they have NO control over you! Christ died to set mankind FREE, if you are truly Christian let NO ONE bring you under bondage again!

"Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." Gal 5:1

Peace to you,

John

• TopHat
    TopHat

ONLY the WTO can speak ILL of others and get away with it! They do it every two weeks in the watchtower mags.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit