OJ SIMPSON sez: "IF I did it...Here's how I would have done it..."

by Rabbit 41 Replies latest social current

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061115/ap_on_en_tv/simpson_interview

O.J. Simpson to discuss killings 2 hours, 54 minutes ago

Fox plans to broadcast an interview with O.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.

The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said.

Simpson has agreed to an "unrestricted" interview with book publisher Judith Regan, Fox said.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

The interview will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale Nov. 30. The book, published by Regan, "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed."

In a video clip on the network's Web site, an off-screen interviewer says to Simpson, "You wrote 'I have never seen so much blood in my life.'"

"I don't think any two people could be murdered without everybody being covered in blood," Simpson responds.

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not immediately returned.

Copyright © 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained in the AP News report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

Did you feel a cold chill reading this...? I did.

Rabbit

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Simpson is a liar and a murderer... If there is a God, I hope he gets whatever he deserves.

• hambeak
    hambeak

It is an interesting topic. When I graduated from nursing school my first job was with the coroners office. I assisted with post-mortems and the like. From what I saw of the OJ trial and their so called evidence. If he had done the murder he would have been covered in blood, period. He was chased from the scene and the only blood found was a small spot on his shoe and the carpet. At least that is how I remember it if I am wrong someone please correct me. What I think is he walked in on this after it happened and he panicked and ran away and subsequently stepped in some of the blood.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

The sick bastard - now going to profit after getting away with murder?

If there is a hell.....

Jeff

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I would hope that all the proceeds made from the publicity and book sales go to the victim's families to satisify the wrongful death judgement against the sick sonofabitch.

LRG

• heathen
    heathen

Sure hambeak , then the LA police took one of his gloves and soaked it in blood then planted it in his back yard ............right I got some ocean front property in baghdad to sell ya .........

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

What a sick prick. Does he have any consideration at all for his children with Nicole? Murdering their mother was not enough. I guess anything for a buck.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Heathen as I said all I remember of the evidence presented in the case was the blood spot on the carpet of his suv. The glove you are referring to was contaminated by the detective that admitted he contaminated the evidence. Also stop and reason a minute Where were the blood stained clothes? He didn't have time to change into fresh ones. Also no bloody clothes were found. I am no fan of OJ but you have to look at forensic evidence and the prosecution did not have enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. The number of times those poor people were stabbed were numerous and the amount of blood spurting from arteries and major veins would be considerable and would cover the attacker. I believe someone else was involved in the actual murder OJ may have had something to do with it but that was never addressed. The police never looked for anyone else. If OJ admits he did this I will be the first to eat moose terd pie and accept my beliving in his innocense as a big fraud after all I did buy the jw doctorine after all

• james_woods
    james_woods

So, I guess OJ is going to use the money from this little enterprise to "find the real killers"?

You would think this person would have the sense to just shut up his mouth.

• sir82
    sir82

Sounds rather desperate to me. He desperately needs money, or attention, or both, and this is the one sure way to get it from teeming masses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit