What will your God do to Jehovah's Witnesses?

by BCZAR2ME 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

On judgement day--what will be the fate of Jehovah's Witnesses?

bczar

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

angelstaf She will kick some Jehober A$$!!

• gordon d
    gordon d

Contrary to the simplistic and prejudicial God that the WTS Society has created... The God that I know has the ability to show unfathomable love to ANYONE that truly loves Him. For those that never had a real chance to learn about his "free Gift".... isn't there supposed to be a resurrection of the righteous AND the unrighteous? AND>>> Look at how the Bible defines righteousness?????

I think any answer other than this... (e.i. applying human qualification towards other men) is no different that the practice taken by the WTS and by Satan's with his first charge!

• ballistic
    ballistic

There is no judgement day, other than when our sun expands to encompass all the inner planets, at which time there is no differentiation between anything at all. At which time all we be a part of is the history of the universe. If that is saved somewhere, I would love to know. I would love to think god is the universe, than some little man that has to run round saving people from exploding stars.

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

tell the universal truth and expose their guesses for what they are...taking away all their power and authority over others by doing so.

Make the students teachers..and the teachers students..

That is my wish.

• uninformed
    uninformed

I don't think Jehovah and Jesus like people to be so judgemental.

In Romans the 14th chapter it says, 'happy is the man that does not put HIMSELF on judgment by what he approves'.

So I think that JW's that are really lovers of God and not iron asses with an axe to grind will be given loving consideration by Jehovah and Jesus.

I don't believe that they have a special place either in approval or judgment.

Brant

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I think he will say you didn't spell my name right. So, you must write my name on the black board, repeatedly, for one whole day. And as you know, 1000 years is as one day to me, so you don't get to go out and play with the lions and snakes today.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Well, I can't help but think of the scripture that talks about only receiving mercy if you gave mercy. I hope God proves to be more merciful than that though, as I think eternal life would be a lonely place if everyone were judged on their worst day. Maybe we'll all be judged on our best day and everyone of us will one day be friends. I don't hold any grudges against the jw grunts, I remember what it was like. I wasn't trying to hurt anyone. I do hold it against the (non)judge rutherfords, fred franzs, milton hinschels and their ilk though.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My God loves them and feels pity for them. Some of them he is angry with because they know how mucked up the religion is, and how much evil it has perpetrated. I don't know what he will do on 'judgement day' or if there IS one, as such. He is better and kinder and more generous than any JW or Catholic or Baptist gives him credit for. Or I am as deluded as they are, but I am not gonna hurt anyone in my delusions.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

***Maybe we'll all be judged on our best day and everyone of us will one day be friends.***

Abandoned, that's the Christ-like attitude that was so sorely missing in the JW congregation. Can I quote you a year or even 10 years from now? This thought (hope) is timeless.

~Sue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit