What will your God do to Jehovah's Witnesses?

by BCZAR2ME 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• uninformed
    uninformed

In response to auld soul,

I think Jehovah will "judge" (condemn--Greek- crino) all religions.

I think he will show a lot of mercy to individuals.

Brant

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Abandoned

What is your take on accounts in the bible that relate how God destroyed thousands of people?

If the accounts are accurate, why would God change his MO?

bczar

I don't think it's from God. I think that if God had some message he wanted us all to have, we'd all have it, equally and without confusion as to what it was. I just don't think now is the time for us to have a message from him. The people who seem to have benefited the most from the bible and other "holy" books are those who have a need to control other people.

I think people like crutches. People like affirmation that what they're doing is right or making a difference. The bible, written in its adaptable, maleable fashion has been a HUGE TOOL for those who see the benefit in giving people what they want while attracting the followers and adoration they crave. So, do I think the bible is from God? I don't.

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

My God has a sense of humor. My God would set all the JW's up on their own planet according to their own warped plan...Then after all the initial high fives and halleluahs die down and the real work begins for them....the fun begins. My God likes cinema and movies and really good TV shows. My God gives us a satellite feed of the ultimate reality show called "JW's Can They Survive Eternal Boredom?"....it comes on only once a week....so you don't get oversaturated......and it follows the lives of each of the JW survivors as they meet 5 times a week to go over the same Watchtowers forever and ever, and who after a period of time slowly realize that while the Apostates suffered a relatively short time under the WTS then got out, they have managed to condemn themselves for eternity.....oh and they can't discuss their feelings with anyone else or deviate from the Watchtower answers....those are the rules.

Oh and every night when the JW couples go to bed at 8:04PM they will hear in the distance (our planet) what sounds like a party with people laughing and having a good time and hooting and hollering...and music playing... live entertainment...all the best musicians....and then they will hear this big booming voice of the emcee (which is God) saying.."OK lets get this party started!" Then the JW wife will turn to the husband and say "They party every night! I knew we should have listened to those Apostates, but noooooooooooooo you had to be Mr. Know-it-all, Mr. 1914, Mr.New Light, Mr. Boring."

My God says give them what they want....eternal boredom.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    "They party every night! I knew we should have listened to those Apostates, but noooooooooooooo you had to be Mr. Know-it-all, Mr. 1914, Mr.New Light, Mr. Boring."

This is hilarious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit