What will your God do to Jehovah's Witnesses?

by BCZAR2ME 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Can I quote you a year or even 10 years from now? This thought (hope) is timeless.

I hope I still feel that way in ten years. I just don't see why anyone would go to all the trouble of creating a universe without doing the best job they could creating it. I don't see why an all-powerful being would come up with anything less than THE BEST solution to any problem he chose to address.

OH oh, here I go again. One of the reasons I hated God for so long was because I BELIEVED the horse-pucky that oozed out of the bg and wt. I fully believed it and I remember praying and asking God why he couldn't come up with a solution that didn't involve so much bloodshed. I remember reading all the diatribes against "christendom" and how blood-guilty they were and then in the very next paragraph they would talk about God's "wonderful" solution - bloodshed on an even grander scale. I hated that horses ass and I still hate him. I'm just finally realizing that the god that suggests those solutions isn't our father. Our father, if we have one and I'm starting to believe again that we do, is called our FATHER for a reason. He isn't called our truent office or our governor, he's our father and I'm sure his solution, when it comes, won't involve the decimation of most of the human race.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

My god will chop them up in little piece and then throw them in the lake of fire until they are golden brown, squirt some mustard on the dip them in honey and eat them with a great big smile on his face, and then give out a big gloriuos berp, asking for some mormons, and penticostals next time. 6 million is a very small portion for my god.

Yes and thier are other gods I have that will not even care what a JW is. They have more important thing to do like go cosmos hoping, or make universes far more grander than ours.

Hows that for starters.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

will ?

who can say that

• they're not burning (desire)
    • there's no chasm between us
    • their soul isn't captured (or even not there)
    • they aren't among men that gnash their teeth at us, in literature as well
    • they aren't in darkness
    • they aren't outside (the kingdom) with the 'dogs' and those who sell themselves
    • they don't buy and sell (love)
    • they don't prefer pretense, with seared consciousness over it

etc. etc

Man - it really is a happening thing

• mellisamouse
    mellisamouse

My God will say to the Jw's....ok guys, sorry you made fools out of yourselves, that was your self inflicted punishment, now here is how it is..................................

• XU
    XU

If I had a god, he would be like a good luck dragon from the never ending story and we would fly around and put all the dubs in dumpsters. 80s childhood alert! I like the idea of chalkboard punishment. If I had a god, he would hold their hearts in a bath of orgasmic love and happiness until they cried out all their fears and hate and fell asleep like baby seals - so I could club their brains out! No, I need to go to bed now. You guys are the best.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

We might think that God is a God of love and is prepared to forgive everything, but what about the scripture in James 3 v1 surely thats a warning to ones in office.

Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers knowing that we shall receive heavier judgment.

KT

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME
    why he couldn't come up with a solution that didn't involve so much bloodshed.

Abandoned

What is your take on accounts in the bible that relate how God destroyed thousands of people?

If the accounts are accurate, why would God change his MO?

bczar

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I don't think God will punish religions. Ever. I think God deals with individuals.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Will Power
    Will Power

This is what my god would do....... The guy getting the heavenly tour - comes to a big wall and asks St. Peter ....... What's behind there? ............ and he answers........ Sssshhhhhh, it's the Jehovah's Witnesses, they think they are the only ones here. ! wp

• wvpeach
    wvpeach

God will Judge those in the JW denomination just as he does all other christians and all other denominations.

auld soul is right God will be dealing with the individuals, not the denomination.

Will Power I love that joke! It could be used a million ways.

I like it best I think as

While Saint Peter was giving a tour to a new arrival they passed by a white curtain.

The new arrivals asked what is behind there and saint peter replied.

ssshhh its Ann Coulture and the right wingers that support her , and they think they are the only ones here.

Or to a newly arrived muslim

ssshhh its the christians and they think they are the only ones here.

Hah I love it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit