tell me about the forum?

by wvpeach 19 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Very good point, Renee!

True, that... Jehovah's Witnesses fully believe that anyone NOT a Jehovah's Witness will be destroyed in horrific ways at Armegeddon. To get an idea, have a look at this pamphlet they are handing out (you can see it by clicking the link below)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/122327/1.ashx

The folks on this board are far more compassionate than the Witnesses I knew when I was in.

Cheers,
    Baba.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi peach, and welcome.

Many of us on here are ex jehovahs witnesses who have been badly hurt by that organisation, so some bitterness towards it is surely to be expected.

JWs aren't christians in the way that most people view christianity anyway. If you do a little research into their beliefs, you will see that for yourself.

There are several former jws on this site who have now become christians, though I am not one of them.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

While I'm not in the business of slandering my "fellow brothers and sisters in Christ", or anyone else, for that matter, I wouldn't claim the Watchtower society to be a Christian organisation. There may be a few Christians in their midst but, since worship of Christ is actively discouraged, I suspect you won't find many of them.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome to the board. Who did Jesus speak out against? Who did He say "Your whitewashed graves full of dead mens bones? " If your a Christian look into the JW History. be cause The Watchtower fits that description....you were asked by The Creator....Jesus Christ !!to free those who have been blinded. If you stick around you might be able to see what the WT has done to many,many people ...

• jgnat
    jgnat

When talking about the Jehovah's Witnesses, I speak of what I have seen and heard. If I've lived it, it's not slander.

It is obvious that Jehovah's Witnesses are not Orthodox Christians. So what markers have you used that indicate that the Witneses are Christians?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hello and welcome WVPeach!

I lived in Mabscott and near Princeton for a few years and attended the Beckley Kingdom Hall! I enjoyed the scenery and all that WV had to offer......well....all that a JW was ALLOWED to enjoy with the many very foolish and unbiblical "cannots and do nots" that JWs have to live by or be kicked out, according to the ever-changing rules Watchtower Society!

Do you know that all the JWs in your area and everywhere on earth, are taught that the way YOU worship (or how ANYONE worships) is all "false worship" and not pleasing to God?

Do you know they teach that if you are not worshipping the way the Watchtower Society dictates---that you, in fact, ARE UNDER SATANIC CONTROL?

Did you realize that they teach that unless you ARE a JW, that God will destroy you and your entire family if you aren't following the "Watchtower way"?

After 30 years of believing that the Watchtower Society taught, they changed one too many "beliefs and teachings" so that I then chose to leave, and all my JW family and friends are ordered (BY the Watchtower Society, of course) NOT to speak to me when we see each other in public OR in private. When you leave the WTS---they teach that you are dead in THEIR eyes...and in GOD'S.....and look forward to when their God will kill you.

It is a very hateful and demanding religion that shreds families to bits and cruelly hurts people and has NOTHING to do with anything that truly resembles Christianity.

You might want to understand that we hate the organization and its teachings (which change OFTEN) but we don't hate the JWs......we feel that they are actually trapped in a cult and to be pitied. They HAVE NO freedom in Christ, mistakenly (and stubbornly ) follow MAN to their own destruction.

Do not allow any smiling JWs who knock on your door----to talk YOU into a "free home bible study" because it will wreck your LIFE. I mean this sincerely.

Annie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s belong to an organization that indends to kill everyone on the planet except Jehovah`s Witness`s..They want you Dead!..Are Jehovah`s Witness`s still your brothers and sisters in Christ?..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• sf
    sf

Oh OUTLAW, that was so eloquently said. I love it when you, get to THE point.

LOL!!

sKally

• kid-A
    kid-A

"So if thats what this forum is all about I better just leave now."

"look boss, its our sister in christ!"

"yes, Tattoo. What a pity we are all such slanderers and she had to leave so soon!! Adios Amigo!"

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Excellent Kid-A, no Paradise Island for WVPeach. Maybe, Fantasy Island?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit