Abandoned
    The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):
    1 Pop. 1280 $9.56 1 $9.56
    1 Crisis of Conscience $10.85 1 $10.85

Shipped via USPS (estimated arrival date: 18-November-2006).

Yeah!!!

• yesidid
    yesidid

The best $10.85 you have ever spent.

The only thing better would have been getting it directly from Ray.

http://www.commentarypress.com

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

The best $10.85 you have ever spent.

The only thing better would have been getting it directly from Ray.

http://www.commentarypress.com

Thanks for the heads up! I only wish I'd known that was an option before I used amazon. :-)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You can get "In Search of Christian Freedom" through Commentary Press. I wonder what that guy is doing these days? I hope he is well and happy.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I thoroughly enjoyed reading C of C.....it answered lots of questions and made me think about many others that I hadn't even considered, LOL! The manner in which it is written doesn't leave you worn to a frazzle or have a trace of sarcasm or bitterness. It says volumes about the gentle but determined soul who penned it.

Annie

• yesidid
    yesidid

Thanks for the heads up! I only wish I'd known that was an option before I used amazon. :-)

Oh well when you are ready for In Search of Christian Freedom you know where to go.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

That's a great book, Abandoned. It helped take away any lingering doubts I had about leaving the wts, and it's helped a close friend escape since then.

Enjoy!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Good book, Enjoy!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I hope he is well and happy.

I just called Ray. He is 84 now Holding his own, He had a stroke in 2000 but he said it took a lot of his energy... he is still selling his books ..I think he said In Search of Christian Freedom is half price. Cynthia has a heart blockage ,& the DR wanted to operate but she is not wont to do that-she is trying other methods. ..I told him you were all asking about his health...He says God bless .Wonderful guy that

Mouthy

• Mary
    Mary

Thanks for sharing that with us Grace as I was thinking about him yesterday.......I would love to meet him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit