What awaits the next JW to come to my door........

by zev 25 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

yes, those in the LINCOLN Rhode Island congregation will have ample warning.....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I don't think you'll be getting any jw visitors zev. We have a "no jws" sign in our front window, (we live in a block of flats), and don't get troubled. We are on the do not call list anyway, but put the sign up as extra insurance, and so they don't try the "just making sure it's still you living here" trick that they have tried on other df'd and da'd people.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

But Zev, what if they finally have the date they've been watin' for. You'll scare them away ! You're so mean. They only want to help you.

Dismembered

• zev
    zev

i want the jehoover who is stalking me from the Lincoln Rhode Island congregation to stop doing so immediately.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

That ought to do it.

Dismembered

• moshe
    moshe

I passed out tracts with "No Visits" signs for homeowners to post in my old hometown of 2000 people. I watched a Witness go to her weekly Bible Study and she was all set to knock when she saw the sign from my flyer on the door. She just turned and went back to her car. That was 17 years ago and I wouldn't be surprised , if most of them are still taped inside the doors in that town. It's a JW free zone.

• gordon d
    gordon d

I just don't get it???

The highlight of my month is getting to talk to Dubs at my door....

Just the chance to lure them into one of "their" topics and then posing a question that they cannot answer without sounding like a complete idiot is SO sweet. I might be naive but who know's, maybe it's planting that first seed of doubt that helped so many of us get HERE????

Plus... there's a lot of faders out there that are just going through the motions... maybe someone could use a nice Apostate friend.

Either way, having one show up, with Bible in hand, is better service than a Pizza delivery!

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME
    "No Visits" signs

No need to feign doorbell ringing.

bczar

• zev
    zev

8 posts, 137 views and no one notices i spelled a word on the sign wrong? hmmmmmm.. good thing its been fixed on the new sign i hung up after i tookk the picture.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I want them to knock on my door. I almost want to fill out the request for a visit. I'd love to stump them from the Bible and get them to say "I don't know" ...

Renee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit