What awaits the next JW to come to my door........

by zev 25 Replies latest jw friends

• pippy
    pippy

hehe ,,, good on you,,

what does that tract say at the bottom,next to the mans face??

• zev
    zev

for those who cannot see the picturse or web pages i link to....

sorry, nothing i can do about that.

this is the bottom sign....

• zev
    zev

here is one sign....

• zev
    zev

and here is the other.....

• blondie
    blondie

I know a couple of blind JWs that would not be able to appreciate your efforts, zev.

Are you on a DNC slip in that territory and they keep calling?

Except for the recent tract left when we weren't home, we have seen any JWs in this area.

I think it would be effective to find out where JWs live and call on them unannounced and uninvited with information in contradiction to their doctrines. Many JWs pull the "I'm not interested" routine when Mormons call. I know of some that even do the HBH (Home But Hiding) tactic as well.

Blondie

• zev
    zev

as i think i have been clear about this, i am beeing stalked. there is a woman who keeps coming here and pumping Gwen, or whoever is home for information about ME. spcefically ME. they know about me, my former life, my step kids and where i lived. i do not know this person, nor do i care too. i really do not want the cult fanatics knocking on my door anymore. i dont want to be bothered by them. i dont wantr them bothering gwen either and making her feel uncomfortable. i'm done with them, dissassociated and i have nothing to answer for or too when it comes to them. i thought i was being very clear about this, but evidently not. and how exactly am i supposed to find out where this person lives and call on them? stalk them and follow them around to see where they go and where they life? then i'd be just as guilty as them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit