What awaits the next JW to come to my door........

by zev 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    8 posts, 137 views and no one notices i spelled a word on the sign wrong? hmmmmmm.. good thing its been fixed on the new sign i hung up after i tookk the picture.

Actually, all I see is a red X, both in Internet explorer and firefox. W

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME
    no one notices i spelled a word on the sign wrong

Figured it was ebonics myself.

Leave the error and take the apostrophe s off Jehovah.

bczar

• Xnived Shadow
    Xnived Shadow

Has anyone ever faked liked they were knocking or ringing the doorbell when they were at the door because pissing people off in the morning wasnt fun at all!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I love the sign..I used to be that p*ssed off..Now I like it when they call..You can slowly roast them over a fire and make "Roast Dub Sandwich`s"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• gordon d
    gordon d

You know... I haven't had a visit in quite a while.....

I've heard rumors that some people's houses have been "Red-Flagged" but never actually seen that practice in effect.

Does it really happen?

I never went to the KH that would cover this area so wouldn't presume that I've been labeled as a trouble spot.

IF I HAVE.... Who would I need to call to get taken off the "Black-list"???

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    bendover3.jpg (77482 bytes)click on here for larger version
    (big printer size)
    Bend over Jehovah!
    (no books from crooks)

NO TRESPASSING SIGNS
    Watch new special about stalkersUPDATED It won't be a pretty picture next time jehovah's witnesses cold call intrusive wilfully trespass on my property-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

zev; i saw your post about 4 hours earlier. that's a great sign for faders etc. that can't handle or are just tired of jw's. and it's will work greatr for about 90% of ther posters here, and thats great. what ever works for you. and i understand it CLEARLY. AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH IT. and hope it works for many. but i wear different shoes. and only wish jw's would come to my door. i just moved in the last year. and only less than a mile from the hall. and not one jw has come around. i'm just waiting. go i go the other route. i find them in the street. just wait till the local pioneers knock on my door. and little old satan the apostate answers

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I don't see how a little red 'X' is going to keep anyone away...

-Aude.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Has anyone ever faked liked they were knocking or ringing the doorbell when they were at the door because pissing people off in the morning wasnt fun at all!

Not me, nope, I was one of the jerks that KNEW my message was more important than anything else you had to do.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    8 posts, 137 views and no one notices i spelled a word on the sign wrong? hmmmmmm.. good thing its been fixed on the new sign i hung up after i tookk the picture.

Actually, I was more distracted by the incorrect pluralisation of JWs (as JW's), and the Microsoft Word 'smart quote' facing the wrong way because of the spacing between the letters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit