Received my tract- long Dub discussion

by moshe 16 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Looks good to me me Zev. If enough JW's start to feel the "shame factor" they might start looking more objectively at the WT Society and how it's rules are hurting families.

• bebu
    bebu

Well, I think the guy's smile faded away after he was beyond your horizon. Having a pasted-on smile like that ain't natural. He just wanted to project confidence despite the new info until he can check it out.

BTW moshe, what about the other JW you were planning to meet up with? Anything happen yet?

bebu

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i'm very sure if Moshe. worked this jw for 30 minutes. that this jw learned more about the wt in 30 minutes than in his 5 years. being a parasite. you be surprised , the jw would never have listened moshe for 3 minutes. if he didn't want to learn. he was taking it all in. most jw's run after a few minutes. this guy wanted to learn , and he will never forget. great work moshe. john

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

... and smiling- he never stopped smiling

Did you notice if he had his hand in his pocket while you were talking ?

Rub a Dub

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Moshe..Thats funny,good story.I can`t get mad at them either,but I do have my fun..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• sf
    sf

I love these threads!

Nice work too zev.

sKally

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

WTG Moshe. I could only hope to get a chance like that. Good work. I'll have a drink to you tonight Moshe.

Heres to ya The Claw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit