Received my tract- long Dub discussion

by moshe 16 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

I was raking my leaves when he came by- nice sunny day,too. He had only 5 years in the Org, so the discussion didn't go too well for him. I told him I had already seen the tract - a friend showed it to me. We talked for at least 30 minutes and he admitted that, if the WT Society was hiding pedophiles from the police that it was wrong. He had no clue about the UN membership, but agreed that that was wrong, if they did that. We talked about blood transfusions and the fact that Orthodox Jews accept blood transfusions, why not JW's? I could never get him mad- even when I called JW's parasites - no public charities, no voting, no memberships in even the PTA. I told him JW's are parasites who live off the work and charity of others. He just continued taking it and smiling- he never stopped smiling. I can only believe that he already had doubts and was taking it all in. He promised to look up the silentlambs website. This guy was in his 50's and had only been a JW for 5 years. I told him to print out the SilentLambs info and the pedophile courtcase in Canada ( long talk about elders wanting to sweep it under the rug), then take it into the KH and show it to the Elders. I told him what the Elders would tell him and what they would do, if he spoke his mind- He walked away and still had that silly smile on his face- just like the Joker in the Batman movie.

After they were gone, I went down my street and pulled all the tracts out of the doors- I have lots of coupons to send in now.

• Genesis
    Genesis

Good work as always Moshe ! Great idea to clean your neiborghood's doors !

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

They haven't been to our neighbourhood yet. Damn.

Well done!

• parakeet
    parakeet

moshe: "I could never get him mad.....He just continued taking it and smiling- he never stopped smiling."

Oh, he was mad all right. He was smiling because he was picturing you at Armageddon, "taking it" from Jehovah. That's how they can maintain their pleasant, "Christian" demeanor -- because in their hearts, they harbor revenge against us apostates and can't wait until we get what's coming to us.

On the other hand, maybe he actually listened to you, and is thinking about what you said. You never know.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good work in disposing of all the other tracts he'd left Moshe, saving your neighbours from more junk mail.

And you might just have planted a seed, you never know.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I had to laugh when I read that you called the Witnesses "parasites" and this guy just stood there with a big smile on his face.

I once met up with JWD poster Satanus and he related to me an old field service experience. Him and another guy were door knocking and the person at the door told him that he had been railing a few JW girls or something like that, and neither Satanus or the other guy even flinched at the thought that this was a huge insult to their religion.

There must be some strange dissociative cult psychology to enjoy being verbally spit in the face.

GBL

• Gopher
    Gopher

I think he smiled because when you called JW's "parasites", he thought you meant "Paris-ites", and he knows that the JW headquarters are in Brooklyn and not in Paris, France! He couldn't help think how wrong these opposers always are !!

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL

• zev
    zev

here is what is waiting for the next jw to visit when they come to my door......

• integ
    integ

Hey man! Chill out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit