If You Don't Believe In Jehovah's Organization You Can't Believe In Jehovah

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• seek2find
    seek2find

That may very well have been the reasoning of the Pharisees in Jesus day, the Orginazation was corrupt then and it is now. seek2find

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Hey Min,

You should ask your family to show you the scriptural basis for their beliefs. Where does it say “Truth” = “God and his Organization?”

• freyd
    freyd

"It is a fact that Christ died for our sins...and that he appeared in the presence of God for us. Those facts stand, regardless of whether they are connected to one Covenant or an other Covenant or no Covenant. You and I dear reader, believed in the death of Christ as our redemption price before we had any knowledge of the Covenants....We were justified by faith in the precious blood and not by our knowledge or ignorance of the Covenants." What Pastor Russell Taught p 7

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    If You Don't Believe In Jehovah's Organization You Can't Believe In Jehovah

Which brings us back to the age old question: What came first? The chicken or the egg?

In other words, belief in the organization is a prerequisite to belief in Jehovah. Does that mean that belief in Jehovah was impossible prior to the incorporation of the Watchtower? If that's the case, the Watchtower corporations must have been founded by non believers, which implies a willful intent to deceive future followers.

Sounds right to me.

W

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

To a JW believing in Jehovah means...

Accept the Watchtower organization as Gods only channel of communication and all of it's theology no matter what it is.

I have come to see how twisted the JWs have become by what they have created as regards belief in Jesus. To them it is not essential. This past week the book study went over a lesson that taught that a feature of the true religion would be teaching people about putting faith in Christs ransom sacrifice. Read that lesson. Notice how it dosn't say 'believe in Jesus' but instead they simply want us to put faith in his sacrifice.

JWs take Jesus and put him on the shelf. After this is done they start to beat you over the head about 'Jehovah' and how they are the only ones who follow 'Jehvoah' and that they are 'Jehovah's Witnesses' and they preach the good news of 'Jehovah's Kingdom' and everything else to do with the name Jehovah.

We all know their over exaggerated use of the name Jehovah is unbiblical and proves nothing. I would call them out on this. A simple sentence saying 'Dosn't the Bible say that it is only by the name Jesus and not Jehovah that we can be saved???

They hate that.

• gordon d
    gordon d

Strange logic???

So, let's see.... a loving God let all the people from the first century until the late 1800's be without hope or guidance... OR>>> for 1700 years, not a single human being actually searched for God and called him in prayer....I think the "helper" that Jesus spoke about must take some mighty long coffee breaks!

Sometimes the whole thought process is so stupid... it hurts!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Oh Gawd

I am so glad that I stopped meetings ... and am far away from this kind of thinking.

Min: Sorry to hear about your mom .. is she doing better?

• minimus
    minimus

She's doing better, took her home last night. THANKS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit